Bring it on!

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Instead of making so many threads fly "off topic" how about you just bash me on one, and save everyone who doesn't want to read all of this craziness, the trouble. Please tell everyone or anyone who cares, including me, what I have done to you to make you turn into such a manipulative, psychotic, freak? Don't lie anymore and try to ruin my reputation with false accusations and insinuations, just tell the truth for a change or shut your mouth. As far as I know I have done nothing to anyone except possibly invade your space without ill intent. By coming into a town with few trainers some insecure people could be threatened, maybe this is you? Most instructors are confident in their abilities and are not fearful of losing their students to anyone. I have also encouraged everyone, even you, to check references because there is at least one person who claims to be a trainer that has made a lot of FALSE claims about their background. It is not slander. I have PROOF. I check references and I think people should know that there are frauds among us. Maybe you are one of them and are afraid people will find out. I am also very confident in my ability to teach people to ride. I have ridden all my life and have had years of decent training, I should be good. If you call it arrogance so be it! If it is just my personality you don’t like that is fine. I am not inviting you to hang out. These are the only reasons I can come up with for you to be such a freak. Do any or all of them fit the bill? I have met many great trainers and horse lovers in this area and on this forum. I will probably not be moving anytime soon. I hope everyone will use the “off topic” character if you try to bash me on a different thread. It does get tiresome. I will try not to respond to you on any personal level other than on this thread. It is your turn…please fill us in. They all want to know what I have done to you? I use “you” lightly to mean anyone who has some animosity towards me. Otherwise, shut up, and stay ON TOPIC. :drama: :bunny:

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
K_Jo said:
C_Jo just walked in and handed me a Corona. :yum:

Sneak out and join us. :smile:

2 mins and counting.

I think I'm gonna go home and clean off the deck furniture and see if my blender still works. :cheers:

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
Sadielady said:
Instead of making so many threads fly "off topic" how about you just bash me on one, and save everyone who doesn't want to read all of this craziness, the trouble. Please tell everyone or anyone who cares, including me, what I have done to you to make you turn into such a manipulative, psychotic, freak? Don't lie anymore and try to ruin my reputation with false accusations and insinuations, just tell the truth for a change or shut your mouth. As far as I know I have done nothing to anyone except possibly invade your space without ill intent. By coming into a town with few trainers some insecure people could be threatened, maybe this is you? Most instructors are confident in their abilities and are not fearful of losing their students to anyone. I have also encouraged everyone, even you, to check references because there is at least one person who claims to be a trainer that has made a lot of FALSE claims about their background. It is not slander. I have PROOF. I check references and I think people should know that there are frauds among us. Maybe you are one of them and are afraid people will find out. I am also very confident in my ability to teach people to ride. I have ridden all my life and have had years of decent training, I should be good. If you call it arrogance so be it! If it is just my personality you don’t like that is fine. I am not inviting you to hang out. These are the only reasons I can come up with for you to be such a freak. Do any or all of them fit the bill? I have met many great trainers and horse lovers in this area and on this forum. I will probably not be moving anytime soon. I hope everyone will use the “off topic” character if you try to bash me on a different thread. It does get tiresome. I will try not to respond to you on any personal level other than on this thread. It is your turn…please fill us in. They all want to know what I have done to you? I use “you” lightly to mean anyone who has some animosity towards me. Otherwise, shut up, and stay ON TOPIC. :drama: :bunny:

:jameo: :shrug: :confused: :shocked: :howdy: