Bring on the Football!

SoccerMom2

I can't wait till the first game. I spend all day saturday preparing and cooking for sunday. Nothing like sitting/standing/yelling and pigging out with family and friends on game day. GO RAVENS!

R

retiredweaxman

I can't wait till the first game. I spend all day saturday preparing and cooking for sunday. Nothing like sitting/standing/yelling and pigging out with family and friends on game day. GO RAVENS!

My JETS will kick your Ravens "butt" this year in week one on national TV on Monday night!!!!

I would recommend waiting til Sunday to cook the food though. the good thing is the game will be at 7pm as it is a double header on Monday night...

T

toppick08

My JETS will kick your Ravens "butt" this year in week one on national TV on Monday night!!!!
I would recommend waiting til Sunday to cook the food though. the good thing is the game will be at 7pm as it is a double header on Monday night...

What you wanna' bet..??.:jerry:...btw, let's just all stay cool and remember what my man said many years ago.......wonder what my other man..:rolleyes:, James Brown said during Brett's induction at RFK when he was a Falcon......:popcorn:...will follow up on this one .....later...:killingme