Brisk Morning... It was 10'F when I got up

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Got a cup of coffee and took the Dog out.

She was out there for approximately a minute, peed, scuffed her feet and ran for the door.

I'm pretty sure if her mind could be read it would have been "#### this ####!"

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
*sigh*

I'm coffee # 2 and contemplating my day. I walk every other day or every couple of days, as long as I have time and it's not raining or snowing. (that's icky and I hate that) I can't go too long, so Bann NEEDS to walk this weekend since I haven't walked since last Sunday!! UGH

The HIGH temp today is not until about 3-4pm but I'm not waiting that long - the sun will not be as high. So I guess I'll get my quickie errands done early and then go right about noon or 1pm. I'll have to double & triple layer today. 🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
My two thermometers can't decide if its 0 or -6. Pretty sure its -6 by the way the pooch dashed out to pee and then pounced on the door to get back in.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
23* checking in! Apollo took his time getting down to business, didn't seem to mind the cold at all.

stgislander

PREMO Member
It just hit 7 deg here in WMD. It hit 4.0 deg at midnight. Had to run out and do grocery shopping for the house yesterday. The car doors froze shut each time we went to get back in. So cold, the heat pump said f@#& this and started blowing cold air. Thank God for the electric baseboard heaters.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
It's actually not bad out, if you stay out of the wind. 20*, but the sun is strong. Didn't even need to turn on the heater in the truck.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
It finally got to 20* here ---about 3pm.

DID get my walk in, though!! (not 20*)
:getdown:

Screenshot_20221224-122656.jpg
Screenshot_20221224-150043.jpg

Can't wait for the heatwave of 34* tomorrow!! :jet:

Last edited:

rio

It was damn cold this morning when I made my annual Christmas Eve bank run in my speedo. But I am here to tell you the bank has warm floors.
Could they even tell if you were a guy anymore???

Ok, I really don't want answer!!!!