Bristol Palin Graduates High School

Nonno

Habari Na Mijeldi
"Looking like a lot of her classmates – giddy and irreverent, wearing a silly necklace of Blow-Pop lollipops strung together with curly gift ribbon – Bristol Palin stepped toward the stage in Wasilla Sports Complex Thursday night to receive her high school diploma, more a worried mom than a jubilant teen.

"Where's my baby?" Bristol mouthed, searching the two front rows where her family sat until she finally spotted son Tripp near the backstage door, where Bristol's Aunt Heather was feeding the infant a bottle. With a wave to the little one she alternately calls "Handsome" and "My Guy," Bristol crossed the stage – and crossed "graduate high school" off her to-do list. "

More at: Bristol Palin Graduates High School - Bristol Palin, Sarah Palin : People.com

Toxick

Splat
"Looking like a lot of her classmates – giddy and irreverent, wearing a silly necklace of Blow-Pop lollipops strung together with curly gift ribbon – Bristol Palin stepped toward the stage in Wasilla Sports Complex Thursday night to receive her high school diploma, more a worried mom than a jubilant teen.

"Where's my baby?" Bristol mouthed, searching the two front rows where her family sat until she finally spotted son Tripp near the backstage door, where Bristol's Aunt Heather was feeding the infant a bottle. With a wave to the little one she alternately calls "Handsome" and "My Guy," Bristol crossed the stage – and crossed "graduate high school" off her to-do list. "

More at: Bristol Palin Graduates High School - Bristol Palin, Sarah Palin : People.com

THAT WHORE!!!!

She's out of ####ing control, I tell ya!

M

Moonshine

Why do you consider this news? I guess because if she was one of your gang she would have not finished high school; instead of calling her baby "handsome" or "my guy" she would have called him "my ticket to subsidized housing"; instead of a loving aunt holding the baby he would have been held by the "baby-daddy" who keeps the momma drugged up and pimps her out.