Brock to fight Carwin at 106

2lazy2P

nothing unreal exists
:yahoo: Carwin doesn't have much for Lesnar except a hard right hand. But of course Lesnar can also pack a punch :boxing:. On the feet just depends who lands first since neither of them are very technical boxers. On the ground, Gonzaga was able to take Carwin down so Lesner should have absolute no problem dragging him down. Only question is can he keep Carwin down like he was able to do with Hearing and Mir(2)?

Can't wait for this one :popcorn:

UncleBacon

should be interesting to watch.....carwin might not be as good but he's as close to a mirror image of brock as you're going to get....260 with a wrestling background

kayakangler

FISH OR DIE
I am looking foward to this fight... A lot of the things i have seen brock do in the ring i have felt he could only get away with becasue he was just plain bigger and stronger than his opponents. I feel that with a big guy like this he will have to be a little more technical to win... (thats assuming that this carwin guys skills are good) I have no idea about him.. He may just be some big no talent guy... for all i know.. I hope its a good fight... :buddies: Excuse my spelling i was to lazy to check..LOL

UncleBacon

I am looking foward to this fight... A lot of the things i have seen brock do in the ring i have felt he could only get away with becasue he was just plain bigger and stronger than his opponents. I feel that with a big guy like this he will have to be a little more technical to win... (thats assuming that this carwin guys skills are good) I have no idea about him.. He may just be some big no talent guy... for all i know.. I hope its a good fight... :buddies: Excuse my spelling i was to lazy to check..LOL

carwins right hook is his big advantage....if he connects it just puts people to sleep