Brome Howard Inn - Brunch

redhead77

I met some friends there in February for a Sunday brunch and the food was ok, but the service was not good at all. They had a teenager/college student waiting on tables and you had to ask for something at least 2 or 3 times before she would remember to get it. (note: there were only 3 tables there at the time so it wasn't too busy)

AnniesDad

By the sea
redhead77 said:
I met some friends there in February for a Sunday brunch and the food was ok, but the service was not good at all. They had a teenager/college student waiting on tables and you had to ask for something at least 2 or 3 times before she would remember to get it. (note: there were only 3 tables there at the time so it wasn't too busy)

Thanks. Is it a buffet or strictly off a menu?

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
My family and I have been several times for brunch and we have never been disappointed. Just don't go there and think you are going to get the run of the mill type of brunch fare. I recommend the quiche w/ jumbo lump crab meat, it is excellent. As far as the wait service, it can be a crap shoot but we've always had good luck in that department. If you go, enjoy!

It is served buffet style.

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
You can't go wrong with Brome Howard... Lisa and Michael serve excellent food!