Brooks Laich

EASTERBUNNY77

One of the good ones.

D.C. Sports Bog - Brooks Laich changes a tire after Game 7

Especially cool seeing as how he certainly wasn't in the best of moods.

(Ovechkin would've pulled over, dumped a drink over the girl's head, knocked the woman down by pushing the camera into her face, and stolen the jack.)

I just read about this... what an awesome guy. Being a huge sports star, he could of just brushed them off, or call a tow company, but the fact that he helped himself says alot... Good for you Brooksy!!!:clap:

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
Just finished reading this article -- what a fantastic guy! If I wasn't such a Penguins fan, I'd have to root for the Caps just because of this guy!!! Wow! :clap: If karma really and truly exists, this guy will score the winning goal for a Stanley Cup next year.

(Maybe he'll get traded to my Penguins someday!)

BuddyLee

Football addict
(Ovechkin would've pulled over, dumped a drink over the girl's head, knocked the woman down by pushing the camera into her face, and stolen the jack.)
Somebody has to rival Crosby's douchebaggery.:shrug:

Baz

This. ------------------>
Nah. Sid would simply remove his Stanley Cup Champions ring and change the tire. :smile:

Attachments

• Crosby ring.jpg
    Crosby ring.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 67

Baz

This. ------------------>
Is that after Mario'a wife gets done doing his laundry and making his bed?

Timing of household chores is irrelevant.

Anyways, Mario probably hired a maid service to do that kind of stuff. Besides the routine housework, there's an exorbitant amount of trophies, medals, and awards in that house that require dusting. No need to have Nathalie bother with all that.

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
Somebody has to rival Crosby's douchebaggery.:shrug:

Crosby proably wouldn't know of to change a flat, he would have to call his landlord Mario for instructions. :killingme
He'd start crying :bawl: when he couldnt get the jack to work.

He would be afraid of breaking a fingernail.:killingme

Is that after Mario'a wife gets done doing his laundry and making his bed?

Ya know, it's kind of pitiful that y'all sink to the level of making comments like this about a hockey player. What, you can't find anything to criticize about how he skates, or how he shoots the puck, or how he makes goals, or how he passes off to others to make goals when he doesn't have a clear shot?

These types of comments just make y'all look like girly-men -- eighth-grade girly-men!

BuddyLee

Football addict
Ya know, it's kind of pitiful that y'all sink to the level of making comments like this about a hockey player. What, you can't find anything to criticize about how he skates, or how he shoots the puck, or how he makes goals, or how he passes off to others to make goals when he doesn't have a clear shot?

These types of comments just make y'all look like girly-men -- eighth-grade girly-men!
This goes hand-in-hand with all sports. If you can't stand the fire, get outta the kitchen. Right, Baz?

I don't think anyone discredits Crosby's accolades. Just as I don't think most Pens fans discredit Ovechkin.

It's a team and single player rivalry. You should check out the football season threads.:lol:

BTW, you can still be a good player and a strawberry mist douche.:popcorn:

Peter Forsberg

Timing of household chores is irrelevant.

Anyways, Mario probably hired a maid service to do that kind of stuff. Besides the routine housework, there's an exorbitant amount of trophies, medals, and awards in that house that require dusting. No need to have Nathalie bother with all that.
I don't care how many boyscout ribbons he has. The NHL has change because of women like him and I like the old play better.

Last edited:

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
This goes hand-in-hand with all sports. If you can't stand the fire, get outta the kitchen. Right, Baz?

I don't think anyone discredits Crosby's accolades. Just as I don't think most Pens fans discredit Ovechkin.

It's a team and single player rivalry. You should check out the football season threads.:lol:

BTW, you can still be a good player and a strawberry mist douche.:popcorn:

Okay, let me think back...tennis,golf, curling, badminton, fencing, figure skating, hmmm.... seems to be mostly football & hockey. You know, the "manly men" sports. Just to make sure that I understand you correctly, you are saying that it is okay to make junior high remarks about a rival team's star player because he is on the rival team and everyone does this in all sports so it is an accepted practice, correct?

Following your logic of how things work, then drive-bys would not be a problem because they are accepted practice in the drug culture.

All I'm saying is that if you want to talk sports, you should talk sports and not junior high personal insults. Although, really, it just makes me think that you can't find anything bad to say about his hockey performance because he's such a good player so the only way you have to denigrate him is to make up the girly-men insults. Kind of pathetic, really.

Ovechkin would be a much better player if he learned to shoot the puck to some of his teammates who were in a better position to take shots instead of thinking that the team is the Washington Ovechkins instead of the Capitals.

:popcorn:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Okay, let me think back...tennis,golf, curling, badminton, fencing, figure skating, hmmm.... seems to be mostly football & hockey. You know, the "manly men" sports. Just to make sure that I understand you correctly, you are saying that it is okay to make junior high remarks about a rival team's star player because he is on the rival team and everyone does this in all sports so it is an accepted practice, correct?

Following your logic of how things work, then drive-bys would not be a problem because they are accepted practice in the drug culture.

You're equating drive-by's with comical remarks about a player. Nice.:lmao:

All I'm saying is that if you want to talk sports, you should talk sports and not junior high personal insults. Although, really, it just makes me think that you can't find anything bad to say about his hockey performance because he's such a good player so the only way you have to denigrate him is to make up the girly-men insults. Kind of pathetic, really.
Where were you with all this holier than thou at the beginning, middle and end of the season?:popcorn: I haven't seen you stick up for any other player being slighted even more so than the aforementioned.

Ovechkin would be a much better player if he learned to shoot the puck to some of his teammates who were in a better position to take shots instead of thinking that the team is the Washington Ovechkins instead of the Capitals.

I would say that's an unfair assessment and that you'd need to pay more attention to Ovechkin's work than submitting to Crosby-speak.

With 59 assists and 50 goals this season it appears that he does indeed shoot the puck to team mates.

Alex Ovechkin, Capitals - Stats - NHL.com - Players