brother of jackson accuser admits lying under oath

C

canuk woman

The brother of the boy allegedly abused by Michael Jackson has admitted previously lying under oath in court.

Star Arvizo made the confession as the singer's lawyer Tom Meserau began the process of ripping apart the witness's evidence.

After the 14-year-old said he had lied under oath in a civil case in 2000, the defence pressed ahead in its discrediting of the boy.

On Monday, the trial was shown a copy of adult magazine Barely Legal dated August 2003 which Star had appeared to say was the one Jackson had shown him while at his Neverland ranch.

But, pointed out Mr Mesereau, Star and his family had left the singer's home by March 2003; the boy replied he had not meant that particular edition was the one shown.

He also said the witness had altered various parts of testimony from the time it had been given to police and relayed in court.

The lawyer claimed Star, 11 at the time of the alleged abuse, had changed what he said Jackson was wearing when said to have fondled Gavin.

Mr Mesereau also claimed Star had given differing accounts of where the singer was alleged to have touched his brother.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
Since you insist on reposting the same long-winded skreed on the same forum

canuk woman said:
The brother of the boy allegedly abused by Michael Jackson has admitted previously lying under oath in court.

Star Arvizo made the confession as the singer's lawyer Tom Meserau began the process of ripping apart the witness's evidence.

After the 14-year-old said he had lied under oath in a civil case in 2000, the defence pressed ahead in its discrediting of the boy.

On Monday, the trial was shown a copy of adult magazine Barely Legal dated August 2003 which Star had appeared to say was the one Jackson had shown him while at his Neverland ranch.

But, pointed out Mr Mesereau, Star and his family had left the singer's home by March 2003; the boy replied he had not meant that particular edition was the one shown.

He also said the witness had altered various parts of testimony from the time it had been given to police and relayed in court.

The lawyer claimed Star, 11 at the time of the alleged abuse, had changed what he said Jackson was wearing when said to have fondled Gavin.

Mr Mesereau also claimed Star had given differing accounts of where the singer was alleged to have touched his brother.

My response is the same:
Lemme see here. . . 14 year old kid remembering things that happened five years ago (when the kid was 9 years old) having trouble giving the same explicit words in testimony related to facts irrelevant to the case at court. Sounds like the defense is trying to discredit the witness on meaningless inconsistencies. And the fans eat it up! Sounds like the O.J. defense to me!

C

canuk woman

Lenny said:
My response is the same:

uh huh and like oj he could be found N.G. (not guilty) but i'm sure he wouldn't want to sleep with little boys again if he's found not guilty because otherwise he'll go through this p.o.c. again

Mikeinsmd

canuk woman said:
uh huh and like oj he could be found N.G. (not guilty) but i'm sure he wouldn't want to sleep with little boys again if he's found not guilty because otherwise he'll go through this p.o.c. again
That's what we need...... a murderer AND a child molestor walking free...:bonk:

PrepH4U

morganj614 said:
This is not the first time this has happened and he still messed around with little kids. What world do you live in? Oblivion?
Come on Morgan she has told you over and over, she is from Canda. :killingme

C

canuk woman

morganj614 said:
This is not the first time this has happened and he still messed around with little kids. What world do you live in? Oblivion?
wasn't that question answered already?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
She's only 15 according to her profile. Just because she got her period, that doesn't make her a woman. She's still just a girl.

C

canuk woman

Mikeinsmd said:
That's what we need...... a murderer AND a child molestor walking free...:bonk:

you know what that would be just fine with me then

C

canuk woman

RoseRed said:
She's only 15 according to her profile. Just because she got her period, that doesn't make her a woman. She's still just a girl.

well that is kinda true i'm not 18 yet