Btk...

rack'm

Jaded
10 life sentences isn't enough. He showed no mercy to the people he killed, he shouldn't be shown any either.

Bring back the stocks. :yay:

Nanny Pam

I missed this yesterday. I want to read his "30 minute speech" but I can't find it yet.
A little help, please.

TIA

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Are those life sentences to run consecutively or concurrently? It would really disturb me to think this guy might get out of prison at some point, all because Kansas didn't have a death penalty back in the 70s. :rolleyes:

rack'm

Jaded
vraiblonde said:
Are those life sentences to run consecutively or concurrently? It would really disturb me to think this guy might get out of prison at some point, all because Kansas didn't have a death penalty back in the 70s. :rolleyes:

I'm thinking he won't make it out.......:lmao:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
vraiblonde said:
Consecutively. He won't be eligible for parole for 175 years. :yay:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
If I am correct...

vraiblonde said:

...he is first eligible for parole in...

40 years.

Fishn Guy

That's Dr. Fishn to you..
I was late to work this morning cause they brought this jackass through town during buisiness traffic hours. I wanna kill him just for that.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Fishn Guy said:
I was late to work this morning cause they brought this jackass through town during buisiness traffic hours. I wanna kill him just for that.
I forgot! You're right there! So are locals freaked out by this or are they just business as usual? It's not every day your little cow town gets national publicity.

Fishn Guy

That's Dr. Fishn to you..
vraiblonde said:
I forgot! You're right there! So are locals freaked out by this or are they just business as usual? It's not every day your little cow town gets national publicity.
There are some people around here who are kinda freaked out.....I couldn't believe the media though.. All this hassle to tape the car he was coming to town in for 2 seconds and the media had the whole street pretty much to themselves..... I guess that since this dude pretty much has been just hangin out for 30 yers and nobody knew what he was doing all this time screwed alot of people up... I just laughed cause he ended up working for the state.... It was also really cool that they auctioned his home and all of the proceeds went to his family and kids... I think they are probably suffering the worst of all.