Btw

DEEKAYPEE8569

Are you ok?
Remember how the Coyote's eyes would bug out and the valley floor would zoom in and out of focus? That's what I saw. I did manage to climb down the ladder without breaking my neck. It was after the adrenaline wore off, I was sitting on the couch cooling off.....that's the last I remember before coming to in the hospital. No driving again til 6AUG.:burning:

littlelady

God bless the USA
Remember how the Coyote's eyes would bug out and the valley floor would zoom in and out of focus? That's what I saw. I did manage to climb down the ladder without breaking my neck. It was after the adrenaline wore off, I was sitting on the couch cooling off.....that's the last I remember before coming to in the hospital. No driving again til 6AUG.:burning:

I get it about Wiley coyote, but, good grief. I am glad you are ok, and driving is over rated. Get well, soon. :huggy:

littlelady

God bless the USA
Look! Up in the sky. It's a bird. It's a plane. It's DKP

:frown: I guess you were kidding because of his avatar; that had to do with his father. Otherwise, I am disappointed in you.

I don’t want to scratch you off my list of forum members that I would like to meet.

Somebody needs to clear their inbox. :smile:

Last edited:

warneckutz

Did you have your dash-cam recording?!

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Look! Up in the sky. It's a bird. It's a plane. It's DKP

:frown: I guess you were kidding because of his avatar; that had to do with his father. Otherwise, I am disappointed in you.

I don’t want to scratch you off my list of forum members that I would like to meet.

Somebody needs to clear their inbox. :smile:

I'm curious to know why you think my reply had something to do with his avatar. Have you ever fallen off a ladder?