Buccs @ Cats...

Rael

Supper's Ready
I think the Buccs will take it. They won the first match-up by 24.

They certainly highlighted the Panthers home record, etc. in their predictions. I'm thinking a close one like the spread (Buccs by 3). But the Buccs already lost one 3-point opportunity. I'll watch for a while.

BuddyLee

Football addict
As a Redskins fan I have to root for both of them to lose tonight. Twice if that is possible.
Even though I personally like Carolina more, as a Redskins fan you should be rooting for Tampa Bay tonight.

It helps us out better in the wild card race.

Kerad

The last time I saw a Bucs defense get dominated like they were in the 4th quarter, they were wearing orange jerseys. Ronde Barber's personally going to petition the league to make the stiff-arm illegal. Wow.

Carolina's running game was very impressive.

Last edited:

Larry Gude

Strung Out

Even though I personally like Carolina more, as a Redskins fan you should be rooting for Tampa Bay tonight.

It helps us out better in the wild card race.

...wildcard race? How much faster out of the race do you think they could possibly run?

:jameo:

OldHillcrestGuy

Come on Buddy, wildcard race you got to be kidding 8 and 8 if we get lucky and beat the Bengals, which maybe our last win. Philly the way they are playing now will be a loss and the 49ers playing much better now could also be a loss. It may end up the wildcard teams will have to have a 11-5 record to get in, 10-6 proably wont get you in.

Larry Gude

Strung Out

Your :zornaid: overfloweth....:yahoo:

While I would like to see them run the table, I have my doubts...

...well, we lose to Cinncy, there will be a meltdown; I just don't even wanna conisder it. So, we beat them and set up one last huge game, division opponent, Eagles at home. Maybe somehow we find a way?

Then, we find a way to lose to an improving 'niners team at Candlestick and winter starts. Or we beat them and just don't have the record to get in.

:jameo:

OldHillcrestGuy

but it ain't over just yet.
:buddies:

Not till the fat lady sings, and she's proably practicing as I type.:killingme

Thats a good thought should we lose this week, bring in Colt for the last 2 games.
The 49er game looked to be a gimmie earlier this season, but they have improved the past 5 weeks since going to Shaun Hill and the games in Frisco.
The way Philly is playing unless Westbrook gets hurt this weekend, Skins wont be able to win this game either, he's the whole team, McNabb is nothing without Westbrook.