Buccs games blacked out for the rest of the season

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Not that this really bothers me, but when they are playing a team I want to watch, like today they play the Saints, it really irritates me.

NFL won't air the buccs home games unless they sell out within 72 hours of game day, guess they don't see that happening for the rest of the season. I guess if the buccs start doing better they may sell more tickets, highly unlikely though.

I say just get rid of the team, Florida doesn't need 3 football teams anyway.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
If the Rams can "sell out" to avoid a black out, I'm sure a team like the Buccs can get this taken care of. There will be a last minute deal to avoid a blackout.

Baz

This. ------------------>
Not that this really bothers me, but when they are playing a team I want to watch, like today they play the Saints, it really irritates me.

NFL won't air the buccs home games unless they sell out within 72 hours of game day, guess they don't see that happening for the rest of the season. I guess if the buccs start doing better they may sell more tickets, highly unlikely though.

I say just get rid of the team, Florida doesn't need 3 football teams anyway.

The Jags will move before the Bucs. The Jags have had attendance problems for years, and the Bucs have won a Super Bowl recently.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
NFC South teams are all pretenders this year anyway... Atlanta is KILLING me and to think that just this past week some folks were calling them the best team in the NFC. :doh:

Of course they are my 5'er