Buckmaster Man Sought for Slaying

AmyB225

Goodness no lol --- sold crabs to them. Still sometimes you just dont think someone could be like that. :(

penguin6

Apparently he was apprehended tonight in Tennessee, so says the gossip at the grocery store. TV trucks are setting up near the Navy Pier in Chesapeake Beach tonight to do the story.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
penguin6 said:
Apparently he was apprehended tonight in Tennessee, so says the gossip at the grocery store. TV trucks are setting up near the Navy Pier in Chesapeake Beach tonight to do the story.

What do you look like? I want to wave at you on TV.

penguin6

Too cold to go out. You'll probably see those ducks that think they own the Rt. 261 swimming around in the background, doing what ducks do.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
penguin6 said:
Too cold to go out. You'll probably see those ducks that think they own the Rt. 261 swimming around in the background, doing what ducks do.

Quack and chit.

V

Vixen

MMDad said:
Buffalo or ducks?

Buffalo, but I'm wonder if this is where I should ask how many different flavors of pop tarts there are? :shrug:

greyhound

Speedy70 said:
Gotta be careful with those Buckmasters. :lmao: (I can laugh - they're related!)

First...Speedy did you find your dog?

Second...I believe from your thread about your dog you said you live in aquasco, right? ok...You just said in your quote above that you are related to the Buckmasters. My aunt lives in Aquasco and she is related to the Buckmasters................just wandering

greyhound

I went back through and read your posts, you were talking about your dad looking for the dog...
so....your not my aunt. My grandfather past away a long time ago. The Aquasco and Buckmaster connection were just to weird.

greyhound said:
First...Speedy did you find your dog?

Second...I believe from your thread about your dog you said you live in aquasco, right? ok...You just said in your quote above that you are related to the Buckmasters. My aunt lives in Aquasco and she is related to the Buckmasters................just wandering

Nope, never found my dog. :( I heard a rumor that my neighbor was bragging about shooting him, but I guess I'll never know the truth.

Hmm, send me a p.m. and tell me who your aunt is. My mom was a Buckmaster from Prince Frederick. She now lives in Aquasco.

greyhound

Speedy70 said:
Nope, never found my dog. :( I heard a rumor that my neighbor was bragging about shooting him, but I guess I'll never know the truth.

Hmm, send me a p.m. and tell me who your aunt is. My mom was a Buckmaster from Prince Frederick. She now lives in Aquasco.

Speedy.....after you PMed me back, I talked to...Uncle Mark! He confirmed everything. So very funny...You can't get away from family, even on the net! Not that I was trying to get away from anyone.

:high5:

greyhound said:
Speedy.....after you PMed me back, I talked to...Uncle Mark! He confirmed everything. So very funny...You can't get away from family, even on the net! Not that I was trying to get away from anyone.

:high5:

I guess your screenname and avatar should have given it away, but it didn't click! Doh!