Bucs bench Freeman. Glennon to start

Baz

This. ------------------>

I was encouraged upon first hearing this, thinking "FINALLY!".

Not knowing much about him, I googled some scouting reports. Opened up Gruden's, and it all seemed pretty promising. He seemed quite impressed. so, yay! :smile:

Sounds good! So tell me more, Mr. Gruden.

In the final paragraph:
“If you want a recent comparison, I don't think the similarities to Joe Flacco are unfair,’’ Gruden said.

Poop. :ohwell:

Gruden's scouting report on Mike Glennon - NFL Nation Blog - ESPN

Chris0nllyn

I was encouraged upon first hearing this, thinking "FINALLY!".

Not knowing much about him, I googled some scouting reports. Opened up Gruden's, and it all seemed pretty promising. He seemed quite impressed. so, yay! :smile:

Sounds good! So tell me more, Mr. Gruden.

In the final paragraph:

Poop. :ohwell:

Gruden's scouting report on Mike Glennon - NFL Nation Blog - ESPN

:lol: Yea, I saw the same thing after they drafted him.

We knew it was coming. Freeman was last, or just about last in every QB category. Completion %, QB rating, etc.

In 3 games, he threw 2 TD's and 9 INTs. Something you DON'T want to do in your contract year.

Problem is, he's got something like guaranteed $8 million on his contract. Trade deadline is end of Oct., and the only team with cap space to get him, is the Jaguars, and they "aren't interested".

He'll sit on the sidelines with a clipboard, and collect $8 million.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Over 57 hours old here, but so be it. We'll watch Glennon Sunday from my 13 row up seats and see what he has.

Freeman will be gone (I predict) somehow, someway, saving the Bucs about $4 mil in salary.

Chris0nllyn

Over 57 hours old here, but so be it. We'll watch Glennon Sunday from my 13 row up seats and see what he has.

Freeman will be gone (I predict) somehow, someway, saving the Bucs about $4 mil in salary.

Jealous!

Last time I went to Raymond James, I had a great time. Sat in section 114. It's a beautiful stadium.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Jealous!

Last time I went to Raymond James, I had a great time. Sat in section 114. It's a beautiful stadium.

I sit in 134.

It is nice, but anytime, the BUC-CAN-EERS GO BUCS! will be whining they need a new stadium, even though this one is only 15 years old, and the Glazers still owe their promised $200 million to pay for it.

You sat in the end zone, close to where the Bucs run out of, and usually into a hurry, to get back into tunnel to depart the stadium.

Seen that about 300 times.