BuddyLee - Are You Conscious Yet?

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
The 'Skins got beat by the St. Louis Rams - on a last minute field goal!

Tell us, you're gonna be alright?!?!
(ps: they trail the NY Football Giants by 2 games now!)

BuddyLee

Football addict
The 'Skins got beat by the St. Louis Rams - on a last minute field goal!

Tell us, you're gonna be alright?!?!
(ps: they trail the NY Football Giants by 2 games now!)
Uh, yeah I'll be alright considering most people including myself didn't have us at 4-2 right now. There's always one game like this in a season. It's a shame we beat ourselves but it was an exciting game to be at.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Uh, yeah I'll be alright considering most people including myself didn't have us at 4-2 right now. There's always one game like this in a season. It's a shame we beat ourselves but it was an exciting game to be at.

Ok, just glad to hear you survived the loss. :buddies:

Dallas just lost to the Cardinals, so you guys are not alone.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Ok, just glad to hear you survived the loss. :buddies:

Dallas just lost to the Cardinals, so you guys are not alone.
That Dallas loss kinda takes the sting out of it. We're still second in the division thank God but it's tightening up.

You guys should be proud about beating 4 teams with a combined record of 5-13 with 4 of the wins coming from the Skins before this week.:yay:

Can't wait for week 8 for you guys.:evil:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
That Dallas loss kinda takes the sting out of it. We're still second in the division thank God but it's tightening up.

You guys should be proud about beating 4 teams with a combined record of 5-13 with 4 of the wins coming from the Skins before this week.:yay:

Can't wait for week 8 for you guys.:evil:

I feel your pain! :pete: But, tell me, didn't your team get beat by a team that your guys absolutely crushed by passing and rushing yards?

Not to mention 1st downs?

How can you lose to a team you overwhelmed so badly - offensively?

Obviously, something was amiss.........

BuddyLee

Football addict
I feel your pain! :pete: But, tell me, didn't your team get beat by a team that your guys absolutely crushed by passing and rushing yards?

Not to mention 1st downs?

How can you lose to a team you overwhelmed so badly - offensively?

Obviously, something was amiss.........
Statistics can mean a lot sometimes but stats don't win games.

They say turnovers often win games and that rang true today.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Here's hoping you won't need a shoulder to cry on! :killingme You know - Dallas is going to armed and dangerous!
Hey, we've already beaten them.

What have you guys done against them yet? I wouldn't start talkin' smack until the team steps onto the field.

DuffMan

You are right about that, Skins fans should be happy, not that they lost but who whould have thought that at this point in the season they would be 4-2. :buddies: