Budget Office Releases New Legal Memo Indicating Delay In Ukraine Aid Was Routine

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The White House Office of Management and Budget (OMB) released a new legal memo on Wednesday indicating that the Trump administration’s decision to temporarily hold military assistance to Ukraine was a “routine” practice and that the administration was reviewing whether Ukraine complied with U.S. policy.

The memo indicated that the decision to withhold the aid was not a political action to block Congress’ spending decisions.

“The office first began discussing the aid on June 19, the day President Trump learned of the aid from an article in the Washington Examiner and questioned the wisdom of the spending,” The Washington Post reported. “That move sent aides scrambling, according to a senior administration official who spoke on the condition of anonymity to share internal conversations.”

“The Office of Management and Budget extended the temporary hold on the aid eight times in August and September, the last time being Sept. 10,” The Post added. “Almost immediately after that hold, the money was released, according to the new memo, which was reviewed by The Washington Post.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/brea...o-indicating-delay-in-ukraine-aid-was-routine

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Well if you believe The White House Office of Management and Budget (OMB)
Having lived it on the receiving end in-country (in my Army career), yup, I do. Honestly, I really didn't have any doubts. Which is why the impeachment circus is such a sham; trying to con America into believing a fake narrative.

--- End of line (MCP)

Last edited:
Reactions: BOP

BernieP

Resident PIA
Having lived it on the receiving end in-country (in my Army career), yup, I do. Honestly, I really didn't have any doubts. Which is why the impeachment circus is such a sham; trying to con America into believing a fake narrative.

--- End of line (MCP)
with a willing press enabling them they are doing a fine job of selling a lie.
Since I'm at work, it's hearsay, but I'm told that when a republican comes up to speak they break from the hearings.
When a democrat is at the podium they cut back to the live coverage.
Reading the headlines is also a good indication of how much spin the media is putting on the coverage.
Forget which LSOS was testifying, but the headlines were he had delivered a bombshell that devastated the president's defenders.
But you had to search for the video of the questioning from I think Jim Jordan where the "ambassador" admits he heard nothing, saw nothing, but based on what he was told by someone else he inferred... So the wasn't even told that there was a quid pro quo, he just inferred it. Then the gloves came off and he was forced to answer yes or no, no you have any evidence, ... anyway, the guy is destroyed as a witness. It's shown he saw nothing, knew nothing to be a fact. It was just his opinion. The media saw that as devastating, but only a handful saw it as blowing the hell out of a case for impeachment.

SamSpade

So the wasn't even told that there was a quid pro quo, he just inferred it.

What can't be said enough is no matter how many people "inferred" that he intended a quid pro quo - it's abundantly clear that Ukraine did NOT.
They didn't just NOT get the idea they were being pressured, but they continued with business as usual without doing anything about it - and they
still got everything that they were hoping to get. You'd think it would have been someone's JOB to make SURE they knew it was all conditional - but evidently no one had that job or ever heard anything.

So - again. Either there's some scheme so secretive that no one knows anything - that all of the Ukrainians are lying to cover for a guy that prior to this current president, they didn't like - that no one in the White House had the job of communicating or pushing them to do it - and so far, after a few months, no one's been able to come up with ANYTHING.....

Or it happened exactly as Trump says it did, no pressure, just a phone conversation where he mentioned Biden.

NOW - if you want to - you can argue that he had no business to even ask about Biden. I don't think that is something to remove him from office over. After all, we have Adam Schiff on recording with - to him, unknown - a couple of Russian comedians telling him they have naked pics of Trump and him agreeing to it. We have Biden's son taking a no-show paid position on a Ukrainian company because his Dad was point man for the White House despite objections from the White House over it. We have any number of questionable choices by those pointing the finger - so this is nothing in comparison.

At this point I'm not even convinced that those Dems in Trump districts WON'T vote against impeachment.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
..... it's abundantly clear that Ukraine did NOT.

But Sam, that all took place in that super secret communication no Democrat has ANY PROOF OF, but just knows is there .......

what else was Giuliani doing in Ukraine

s h i t Vidman ' heard ' it on the phone call .. Sapidus tells us so

SamSpade

.. Sapidus tells us so

Did "Sapidus" get banned or blocked, and he has to re-emerge as someone else?
Why do people come back under another name?

I mean, I did this, 16 years ago - changed my online name, but it's because I couldn't figure out how to connect it back again - I forgot the password and no longer had the email account it connected to, so I just started over. But I don't change it every couple years.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Did "Sapidus" get banned or blocked, and he has to re-emerge as someone else?

yeah Vrai banned him for being a dick about a month ago ...... but his passive / aggressive ' let me ask you a question ' non sense is wholy apparent

the current iteration is St Johns [sp]

but previously Salvador, Blue Cubed and a few others ....

Why do people come back under another name?

Transporter and Sapidus / Stjohns - they are pathological in their need to show the world how SMART They are, and the rest of us are a bunch of morons ..... I am sure it would make a good Psychological Study for some PHD College Student

there was something I read a while back - a narcissistic need to tell everyone I'm smart you are stupid

Liberty Beacon has had a few different MPD's as well ..... although I do not think he has posted for a while, he tends to come and go

[this should bring out the trolls]

Meh I've tried to quit the forums a couple of times and had DJ delete my previous accounts ...

Last edited:

SamSpade

yeah Vrai banned him for being a dick about a month ago ......

See, if I were banned from a site I'd probably shake the dust from my sandals and move on.
I sure wouldn't KEEP coming back. I'm not out to prove anything.