Buffett 3 Sept

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
We have our tix we know what we're taking to eat and drink but we have a big limo bus.

So, if there is anyone out there in somd land that needs a ride to the show on the 3rd, PM me and you can ride with us and not worry about dwi or falling asleep @ the wheel.
What time you leaving here? How much?

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
We have our tix we know what we're taking to eat and drink but we have a big limo bus.

So, if there is anyone out there in somd land that needs a ride to the show on the 3rd, PM me and you can ride with us and not worry about dwi or falling asleep @ the wheel.

Plenty of tickets always available in the parking lots. We have room for 8 more and still have plenty of room for coolers and post concert crashing.

Are you serious? WOW.... I am so there if you are! I would LOVE to surprise my hubby with this! (His 56th bd is on 9.11) How much to contribute towards the limo and what do the tickets cost in the parking lot (approx). You can pretty much count us in, if we can definitely see/hear/get tickets to the show!!

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
The rest of my group balked at the limo bus idea for $$$ reasons. My wife and I are still getting one, but a smaller one (8-10 people).

kom526

:yahoo::yahoo:I won the bid!!! :yahoo::yahoo:

SWEET! We are going top finalize plans this weekend. The big decision is whether we take the limo bus or a smaller limo. Either way I'm going in a limo and getting my party on.

Suz

SWEET! We are going top finalize plans this weekend. The big decision is whether we take the limo bus or a smaller limo. Either way I'm going in a limo and getting my party on.

:dude: I have SOOO many questions!!! Never been to Nissan before........ what can we bring in etc.... Never been to a buffet concert before. So damn excited about it though!!! Damn, last "concert" 'I' went to was in 1983. Charlie Daniels, Marshall tucker, and a bunch of others.... Out doors in a field somewhere in northern Va. I know we drove for like 2-3 hours to get there!!!

Count us in for positive though! And if you need a phone # or what ever pm me!

kom526

:dude: I have SOOO many questions!!! Never been to Nissan before........ what can we bring in etc.... Never been to a buffet concert before. So damn excited about it though!!! Damn, last "concert" 'I' went to was in 1983. Charlie Daniels, Marshall tucker, and a bunch of others.... Out doors in a field somewhere in northern Va. I know we drove for like 2-3 hours to get there!!!

Count us in for positive though! And if you need a phone # or what ever pm me!

We only take ourselves in so there are no problems. Cell phones are ok cameras I think are a no. All the partying will be in the Limo and in the Parking Lots :Buddies::otter:

It's about a two hour ride out there due to regular traffic on 66 mostly then there's concert traffic which makes it a nightmare, but we'll be knocking them back and laughing at everyone else.

OBTW! IF there is even the remotest chance of rain, bring dry clothes (voice of experience) just in case.

Suz

We only take ourselves in so there are no problems. Cell phones are ok cameras I think are a no. All the partying will be in the Limo and in the Parking Lots :Buddies::otter:

It's about a two hour ride out there due to regular traffic on 66 mostly then there's concert traffic which makes it a nightmare, but we'll be knocking them back and laughing at everyone else.

OBTW! IF there is even the remotest chance of rain, bring dry clothes (voice of experience) just in case.

No chairs, blankets, umbrellas? What's it like in the grass? Crowded? Standing room only?

kom526

No chairs, blankets, umbrellas? What's it like in the grass? Crowded? Standing room only?

FROM THE WEBSITE:
-Small purses / bags (12 inches x12 inches or smaller) / backpacks
-One sealed bottle of water, 32oz bottles or less!
-Small, personal (tote-type) umbrellas
-Blankets
-Binoculars
-Personal lawn chairs - seat must be no higher than 9 inches off the ground
-Limited food is now allowed into the venue. Food can be stored in a one-gallon clear plastic bag, limit one per person.

We always stand and dance the whole time.:getdown:

Suz

FROM THE WEBSITE:
-Small purses / bags (12 inches x12 inches or smaller) / backpacks
-One sealed bottle of water, 32oz bottles or less!
-Small, personal (tote-type) umbrellas
-Blankets
-Binoculars
-Personal lawn chairs - seat must be no higher than 9 inches off the ground
-Limited food is now allowed into the venue. Food can be stored in a one-gallon clear plastic bag, limit one per person.

We always stand and dance the whole time.:getdown:

Cool! Ok. We had crabs Saturday so I'm finishing picking them and will bring: Spicey crab bites and Scotch eggs to start. I'm sure I'll think of something else to add to them!