Building on base evacuated-- employee with gun

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I had one many years ago. Too much traffic now I guess.

I was working off base and coming on for meetings and such. It was never during peak times. That being said, I don't think it'd be too effective for a random person with a gun. I was never patted down or anything.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Guess things were slow huh?

I used to see them doing searches as I was leaving base mostly. Almost always a good looking lady. :lol:

I was headed to the bowling alley to pick up the chick from a birthday party. I couldn't get the hood opened, so I made them do it for me. :lol:

Tech

Wasn't there to be an earthquake drill today? NDW's facebook page was talking about it.

Pyrotech

Les Paul Addict
Wasn't there to be an earthquake drill today? NDW's facebook page was talking about it.

Not that Im aware of- we were chased back INTO the building- wouldnt be my idea of a efficient earthquake drill- or maybe thats just me?:killingme

Tech

Not that Im aware of- we were chased back INTO the building- wouldnt be my idea of a efficient earthquake drill- or maybe thats just me?:killingme

Just putting it out there because we know that a story never gets turned around by the time it reaches here.:whistle:

Here's a picture from NDW's Facebook.

Attachments

• under.jpg
    under.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:

perfectorec

Problem with your "attractive women for searches" theory is that most people severely overestimate their own attractiveness, especially here in southern Maryland.

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
I just got a pop-up about the building being secure... are you sure it was someone with a gun or is it just hearsay?

I don't know, but that's the fastest I've ever seen base cops roll. They were pretty darn worried about getting there fast.