Bull Riding......

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Ok, I AM from the East Coast, although, I have spent some time in the South West - Arizona and New Mexico - for example, and I do realize there is a different atmosphere in that part of the country, but..............

WHY would anyone - of sane mind - want to get on an angry 4,000lb bull, and ride it - just for the fun of it?!?!

The SOB has horns! And, there's probably nothing more than he'd like to do, than stick one of them up your backside!

I don't see it.......:otter:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
hmmm......40 views of this thread, but not much enthusiasm!

I would have thought there would be a ton of you mechanical bull riders checking in by now! Dental bills notwithstanding! :killingme

Sula

WDF. So worth the wait.
Kinda the same reason someone would pay to jump out of a perfectly good airplane :shrug: Mechanical bulls are a whole lot of drunken fun.

On another note: I dated a bull rider for awhile. He was a great guy, but seemed to think that 8 seconds was a good ride for everything. We didn't last long.

M

missperky

Kinda the same reason someone would pay to jump out of a perfectly good airplane :shrug: Mechanical bulls are a whole lot of drunken fun.

On another note: I dated a bull rider for awhile. He was a great guy, but seemed to think that 8 seconds was a good ride for everything. We didn't last long.

:lmao: And I thought 5 mins was bad...