BULLETIN: San Diego Chargers to play Texans in Dallas

D

dems4me

Coming in from Channel 10 News in San Diego.

This is probably a silly question, but why would they play the HOUSTON TEXANS in Dallas, why not Houston - is it because Dallas has a bye this week and therefor none of the teams will be hometown favorites??? (Although I'm sure you'll find Texan fans in Texas though) :lol: SD I can figure out. :lol:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
This is probably a silly question, but why would they play the HOUSTON TEXANS in Dallas, why not Houston - is it because Dallas has a bye this week and therefor none of the teams will be hometown favorites??? (Although I'm sure you'll find Texan fans in Texas though) :lol: SD I can figure out. :lol:

Yes.

D

dems4me

Well that's a load of crap, That's like Redskins playing in Ravens stadium out of default and calling that fair for whatever team Redskins are playing. :shrug: Arnt' there generally two teams that have a bye each week :shrug: Where's the other stadium? :confused:

MMDad

Lem Putt
Well that's a load of crap, That's like Redskins playing in Ravens stadium out of default and calling that fair for whatever team Redskins are playing. :shrug: Arnt' there generally two teams that have a bye each week :shrug: Where's the other stadium? :confused:
Bye Week Teams: Atlanta, Dallas, Kansas City, Arizona, Seattle, Baltimore

Arizona is the closest thing to a "Home" stadium for the Bolts, but it's booked this weekend. There are at least 30 suitable venues available, they just have to figure out which one to use.

There has been no decision made yet, the original post here was another case of Andy having premature ejacuposting.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08

Arizona is the closest thing to a "Home" stadium for the Bolts, but it's booked this weekend. There are at least 30 suitable venues available, they just have to figure out which one to use.

There has been no decision made yet, the original post here was another case of Andy having
premature ejacuposting

That made me laugh out loud.

D

dems4me

There has been no decision made yet, the original post here was another case of Andy having premature ejacuposting.

:lol: I just think Dallas should be the last of the options as their team is called the TEXANS and they would be playing in a TEXAS stadium :lol: Didnt see how that was fair to SD when it was supposed to have been THEIR home game :lol: