Bullets/Bulls playoff game...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
...so, I'm watching the game last night, learning the Bullets players names, because there is little worse in this world, post Bird/Magic/Jordan, worse than an NBA regular season game and the playoffs can be fun and, what do I hear in the back ground behind Hubie and Tirico?

That's right. Slayer. South of Heaven. I'm like "WTF?????"

My other observation is that the last minute of that game may be the worst 60 seconds of pro basketball I have EVER seen...aside from ANY post Bird/Magic/Jordan regular season NBA. There must have been 30 time outs, 27 missed free throws, 19 incredibly bad inbound passes, by both teams, 18 steals and a finger nail on chalkboard disjointed molasses race and splinters up your finger nail quality that, essentially, ruined and other wise pretty good game. The winners, the Bulls, merely looked like all they got out of this was whatever relief one finds between bouts of food poisoning inspired diarrhea; you do feel a bit better but, you know it will be very short lived. No one looked like they were having fun. The coaches may as well have been enduring an IRS audit where they can't decide if it is better to just confess or hope they miss it. The home fans didn't even seem to be all that unhappy losing because, if nothing else, that minute was finally over.

Awful.

C

czygvtwkr

Never could watch NBA, it seems the regular season lasts a long time and is rather meaningless, half the field makes the playoffs, which takes forever and as soon as someone finally wins the championship they start over again in a week.