bunny breeders??

N

nitwhit3286

MMDad said:
Looking to do some experiments?

har har hell no ass!! I want to purchase one and keep it as a pet. You know I would never test on an animal..we went over this yesterdya..k thanks!!!

mkd20012001

Live~Love~Laugh
Hey nitwhit,

I didnt think u were seriously thinking about getting a rabbit. Your mom rubbed off on u huh?

MMDad

Lem Putt
nitwhit3286 said:
any dutch or rex rabbit breeders in the area?
Pingrr has been trying, but he hasn't figured out that he needs two rabbits. The one he's been trying with is getting tired.

N

nitwhit3286

mkd20012001 said:
Hey nitwhit,

I didnt think u were seriously thinking about getting a rabbit. Your mom rubbed off on u huh?

yeah she did and hazel is such a cute little thing too!! playing in his playpen and munching on his toy carrot...hehe

N

nitwhit3286

MMDad said:
Pingrr has been trying, but he hasn't figured out that he needs two rabbits. The one he's been trying with is getting tired.

nah he just has sex with hot dog rolls and pumpkins..he just told me

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I have a real nicly bred black broken Sr Holland doe I will sell ya...she is a house pet small doe 2 1/2 lbs

N

nitwhit3286

Pasofever said:
I have a real nicly bred black broken Sr Holland doe I will sell ya...she is a house pet small doe 2 1/2 lbs

so how much you selling her for?

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
If I was still activly showing I would have gotten $150 for her...I would let her go for $50 she is out of Synora stuff got her sire in Ill and paid alot for him too...nice typy small doe..will get you a pic

Spudtrooper

Taking out trailer trash
nitwhit3286 said:
any dutch or rex rabbit breeders in the area?
If you are such an animal lover adopt one from a rescue everyone knows that actual animal rights activists do not condone breeding.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Here she is...

Attachments

• PICTURE 006.jpg
    PICTURE 006.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 103
  • PICTURE 008.jpg
    PICTURE 008.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 94
  • PICTURE 009.jpg
    PICTURE 009.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 101
  • PICTURE 012.jpg
    PICTURE 012.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 107
  • PICTURE 013.jpg
    PICTURE 013.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 99

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
And more

Attachments

• PICTURE 017.jpg
    PICTURE 017.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 96
  • PICTURE 016.jpg
    PICTURE 016.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 87
  • PICTURE 015.jpg
    PICTURE 015.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 91
  • PICTURE 014.jpg
    PICTURE 014.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 92
  • PICTURE 018.jpg
    PICTURE 018.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 98
N

nitwhit3286

Spudtrooper said:
If you are such an animal lover adopt one from a rescue everyone knows that actual animal rights activists do not condone breeding.

I will look into that as well thank you.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
nitwhit3286 said:
omg she is gorgeous!! What a sweetie...how old is she?

I think 2 we sold the rabbitry summer before last (crap or was it last summer) anyway we kept her she was only a few weeks old...but we brought her in the house and she has been in ever since...

If you want SMALL she is small...check the rescues...but it might be hard to get one as nice and small as her ..but you never know..She would be an excellent 4H project too...Good luck