Burns...

Agee

Got a burn on the arm from the grill, on top of that I rubbed some of the skin off. What's the best to use for healing and to minimize scaring?

TIA :cheers:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Got a burn on the arm from the grill, on top of that I rubbed some of the skin off. What's the best to use for healing and to minimize scaring?

Aloe! Aloe! Aloe! I burned myself pretty bad on the leg about 4 years ago and my skin melted right off. I kept Aloe Vera gel on it for a few weeks and it heeled right up. You can't even see a scar today!!

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Poor baby! If you don't go to a doc (which you should do so just to make sure it doesn't get infected) use Neosporin. It's helped with my surgical scars.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Aloe! Aloe! Aloe! I burned myself pretty bad on the leg about 4 years ago and my skin melted right off. I kept Aloe Vera gel on it for a few weeks and it heeled right up. You can't even see a scar today!!

Poor baby! If you don't go to a doc (which you should do so just to make sure it doesn't get infected) use Neosporin. It's helped with my surgical scars.

:yeahthat: Both great answers!

Cowgirl

I don't think you're supposed to use oil-based meds on burns.

Agee

Go to the doc, get a scrip for silvedine (sp).

TY, any over the counter that is comprable

I could :kiss: it for you. :huggy:

:smoochy: greatest healing power ever!

"Aloe", forgotten all about that! TY

Started off with "neosporin" to fend off infection. Wasn't sure how well it would do on the healing? :howdy:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Beer...

...figure 12 oz per every 18-20 pounds, applied once a week, preferably Saturday's, taken internally. Pretty soon, you won't give a #### about the scarring the other 6 days of the week either.

:buddies:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I have some of the Silver stuff if you want it. I splashed hot wax on my hand taking it out of the microwave before doing my eyebrows. Melted wax on top of melted skin does not feel good. The scars are only a couple months old and look pretty good considering.

Agee

I have some of the Silver stuff if you want it. I splashed hot wax on my hand taking it out of the microwave before doing my eyebrows. Melted wax on top of melted skin does not feel good. The scars are only a couple months old and look pretty good considering.

Thank-You for the offer :smoochy:

You know I'm on a "burn spree", this is the third time in the last couple of months. In all my days of restaurant work, I don't remember burning myself as much. Maybe :otter: had something to do with it :lmao: