Bus Trip!

Would be interested in attending a bus trip to NY city?

• Yes

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 7 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
Voter names hidden.

It's no secret that I love New York and I am actually considering sponsoring a trip there for some reason or another. Maybe shopping, maybe a play, no real theme yet.

It would probably be on a Saturday and I would try to see what our parking priviledges would be like at some of the park and rides in between St Mary's and Charles County.

I would love to know through votes who would be interested in participating. Also, if you have an experience to share please do it could help make this trip go more smoothly. TIA :flowers:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
LexiGirl75 said:
Voter names hidden.

It's no secret that I love New York and I am actually considering sponsoring a trip there for some reason or another. Maybe shopping, maybe a play, no real theme yet.

It would probably be on a Saturday and I would try to see what our parking priviledges would be like at some of the park and rides in between St Mary's and Charles County.

I would love to know through votes who would be interested in participating. Also, if you have an experience to share please do it could help make this trip go more smoothly. TIA :flowers:

Would we be your guests?

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
cattitude said:
Would we be your guests?

Not so much. It wouldn't be about me at all except that I would be the contact. But, it would be a this is happening in SoMd kind of thing.

I haven't looked into the time restraints but I would have it so the bus would drop us off somewhere in Manhattan and be scheduled to pick us up at a certain time like after the play.

If shopping then the itinerary would be more detailed. If it's a play then we will have sightseeing time, eating time, we all will see the play and then meet back for the bus.

In this case, I wouldn't be taking responsibility for anyone or their guests. Once you have your tickets and the itinerary you're on your own just be back on that bus before it leaves.

Attachments

• BUCKET.JPG
    BUCKET.JPG
    2.8 KB · Views: 231

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
:lmao: Interesting how a bus trip thread turned into barfing and boobie juggling. :jet:

So Lexi, this is just a day trip, correct?

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
jazz lady said:
:lmao: Interesting how a bus trip thread turned into barfing and boobie juggling. :jet:

So Lexi, this is just a day trip, correct?

Yeppers, probably with a really early start and coming back really late, but all within the same day.

bcp

In My Opinion
my wife and I might be interested in such a thing.

I think she would love to see a play or something.
I think plays are rather gay, but I suppose that I have to swallow my pride now and again to make her happy.'

is there any chance that the guys could get away from the non guys and spend some quality time bonding in a strip joint>?