Bush funeral envelopes

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Rumor has it Pence was put in as a VP as an insurance policy to the Bush family and deep state (black hat). Pence got one, Biden, Bush, Obama, Clintons, tons of others got this envelope.

Obviously whatever was written was a short but terrifying statement. It didn't look like an indictment and whatever it was... was quickly read but left an expression on their faces of terror as they read. You see George show Jeb and George clearly cringed and Jeb looked like he was going to vomit. Ms. Clinton opened hers and flipped the page over and looked at the envelope like WTF.

Obama's were clearly tense when Trump sat down and showed they were not comfortable at the funeral and Trump left before the deceased Bush was hauled off.

I realize this was 2 years ago, but what might have been in those envelopes? It is something I have questioned a lot lately and don't know why it has been on my mind so much. 😕

Crabcatcher79

Rumor has it Pence was put in as a VP as an insurance policy to the Bush family and deep state (black hat). Pence got one, Biden, Bush, Obama, Clintons, tons of others got this envelope.

Obviously whatever was written was a short but terrifying statement. It didn't look like an indictment and whatever it was... was quickly read but left an expression on their faces of terror as they read. You see George show Jeb and George clearly cringed and Jeb looked like he was going to vomit. Ms. Clinton opened hers and flipped the page over and looked at the envelope like WTF.

Obama's were clearly tense when Trump sat down and showed they were not comfortable at the funeral and Trump left before the deceased Bush was hauled off.

I realize this was 2 years ago, but what might have been in those envelopes? It is something I have questioned a lot lately and don't know why it has been on my mind so much. 😕

Get back on your meds

BOP

linky?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm interested but more information is needed.

I have no doubt our government is very close to House of Cards and there are things going on in the background that would make us sick if we knew about them.

Crabcatcher79

I'm interested but more information is needed.

I have no doubt our government is very close to House of Cards and there are things going on in the background that would make us sick if we knew about them.

Our public education system has failed when idiots start believing in the deep state and Q anon over the FBI and CIA all because a scam artist grifter tells them to.

How far you have all fallen in your thrall for a bully

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
giphy.gif

:poorbaby:

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I am going to dig around. It seems like so many of the videos have been completely scrubbed from the internet. I was talking about the importance of body language, something I have been instructed to teach on, and was saying how even people well-trained in the matter basically screw up. Case and point, the day they got a strange card at Bush senior's funeral. The body language of all they caught on camera opening this letter showed horror and fear. The secret service agent handed George Jr. the letter, he opened it, showed his wife, his wife showed Jeb. It looked like George Jr.'s wife ask "is this true?" and George Jr., stood tightly upright and said "yep." (lip reading) Jeb Bush looked completely drained and fearful. Ms. Clinton read it and her lip tucked real tight to the right - something I do when reading something of great concern and don't want to deal with it. (so my husband says)

Biden looked small when he read it and also depleted, fearful. Jill Biden had her mouth gapped open. The Obamas read it together and Obama looked like he was ready to cry with a complete "oh no," look. Now I cannot find a good video on it.

Pence and George Jr. are buddies and hung around together. They were at some sporting event together long before we even knew who he was. He also got a letter but his wife never opened it nor noticed she got one however you could see it was in her folder.

In following up, not only can I no longer find any video showing this but nobody even said what it was in the envelope.

Some say it might have been something from Trump saying "I know everything," or it could have been from Bush Sr. saying "they know everything."

I guess the mystery remains.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So now you derailed me from my daily task list so I could dig into EnvelopeGate.

The second video shows them opening the envelopes and their reaction.

What's in the envelope? No idea. But they're definitely having a reaction to it. You can see them struggling to keep a poker face and only Jeb overtly reacts.

gemma_rae

Our public education system has failed when idiots start believing in the deep state and Q anon over the FBI and CIA all because a scam artist grifter tells them to.

How far you have all fallen in your thrall for a bully
Do you recall exactly when it was you realized Creepy doesn't have a prayer? My money is on Wolf Blitzer's interview with Nancy Pants.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
To me, this story lost credibility with the video that said it was indictments in the envelopes.

You cannot dispute the letters, because you see what we are all seeing in the video. Now as to what it contained, I agree, not an indictment but it could have been what I said earlier. A "gotcha" letter.

And look - I won't dismiss "conspiracies," ever. I do believe in a 2nd government/deep state but I have also believed both sides are involved. They would have to be but what do we know? Will it ever come to light? You would have to be an incredible planner to bring it all out in the open. In fact, I would say it would take a down right miracle for that to every happen. I hope it does but I know that may not be possible. 😕

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
To me, this story lost credibility with the video that said it was indictments in the envelopes.

I just watched the video and didn't pay attention to the commentary. This way I could have a clean initial reaction instead of seeing something someone told me I was seeing.

I doubt it was indictments because we'd have heard about that. The media wouldn't have been able to resist dogging Trump for handing out indictments at a funeral.

General Lee

You cannot dispute the letters, because you see what we are all seeing in the video. Now as to what it contained, I agree, not an indictment but it could have been what I said earlier. A "gotcha" letter.

And look - I won't dismiss "conspiracies," ever. I do believe in a 2nd government/deep state but I have also believed both sides are involved. They would have to be but what do we know? Will it ever come to light? You would have to be an incredible planner to bring it all out in the open. In fact, I would say it would take a down right miracle for that to every happen. I hope it does but I know that may not be possible. 😕
I don’t dispute the letters. In fact, I’m curious. But George HW died nearly 2 years ago. Nothing has happened to those fools

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I don’t dispute the letters. In fact, I’m curious. But George HW died nearly 2 years ago. Nothing has happened to those fools

Not that we've seen, but the level of shrillness is far greater than Trump himself would warrant, and we've also had an overblown "pandemic" and AntiFa/BLM rioters busting up the cities so they could go, "See what Trump did????" That tells me they're in panic mode and freaking out.