Bush Last Republican POTUS

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
I don't care how bad Obama does, the make-up of today's America with so many liberals, white-guilt ridden idiots, and the growth of minorities will make it impossible to elect another (R).

N

nitwhit3286

I don't care how bad Obama does, the make-up of today's America with so many liberals, white-guilt ridden idiots, and the growth of minorities will make it impossible to elect another (R).

we already know one day the minority will be majority. Careful... the hispanics are catching up quick!!! RUN!!!!

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
we already know one day the minority will be majority. Careful... the hispanics are catching up quick!!! RUN!!!!

Besides the stupid shot you tried to take at me, that is the point of my post. Too many factors working against the (R) for any future hope for any more POTUS in that party.

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

This always makes me curious.
Are there REALLY that many whites who still feel guilty about black people being slaves at one point? I can honestly say that I don't know many, if ANY, people who experience white-guilt.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
This always makes me curious.
Are there REALLY that many whites who still feel guilty about black people being slaves at one point? I can honestly say that I don't know many, if ANY, people who experience white-guilt.

People who experience white guilt are all over the place. Won't say "black people", can laugh about jokes about every group of people except blacks, feel black people "deserve" affrimative action ect...

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

People who experience white guilt are all over the place. Won't say "black people", can laugh about jokes about every group of people except blacks, feel black people "deserve" affrimative action ect...

Where are these people? You say they're all over, but I don't see many people who laugh at mexican jokes but not black jokes, I don't know how many people feel blacks are "deserving" of affirmative action any more than they think females are. Is it white guilt if you think females should make equal pay for equal work, and have the same opportunities as men? Of course not. Just because they feel blacks should be equal, doesn't mean they feel guilty about anything.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Where are these people? You say they're all over, but I don't see many people who laugh at mexican jokes but not black jokes, I don't know how many people feel blacks are "deserving" of affirmative action any more than they think females are. Is it white guilt if you think females should make equal pay for equal work, and have the same opportunities as men? Of course not. Just because they feel blacks should be equal, doesn't mean they feel guilty about anything.

Keep wearing the blinders then. Alot of white liberals think that black people can't make it on their own, that is why I stand by, that in general, liberal policies that are suppose to help blacks do more damage and just help them be more dependent than independent.

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

Keep wearing the blinders then. Alot of white liberals think that black people can't make it on their own, that is why I stand by, that in general, liberal policies that are suppose to help blacks do more damage and just help them be more dependent than independent.

Like who? :shrug:
I'm not saying that NONE exist, but I think that the amount of white-guilt is miniscule and won't have any major influence on presidential elections in the future.

SamSpade

We'll see once mid-term elections roll around. If he does poorly, we may see a repudiation of his administration in 2010.

bcp

In My Opinion
If you cant learn from history, is there really any reason to try and discuss things with you?
nope.
didnt think so