Business Casual Clothes

racingal

Looking for the best place to buy business casual work clothing. Recently got a new job and have to have dress little better then the polo shirt and jeans currently wear.
What stores would be the best? I would order online but when I do it seems nothing fits right.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
JCPenney would be my first choice, followed by Belk and Kohl's. Also check out Marshall's and TJMaxx. Target also has some great choices.

I used to love Dress Barn but they have priced themselves out of my range.

MR47930

Looking for the best place to buy business casual work clothing. Recently got a new job and have to have dress little better then the polo shirt and jeans currently wear.
What stores would be the best? I would order online but when I do it seems nothing fits right.

Are you a dude or dudette?
If you're a dude, whats your budget?
When I got hired right out of college I couldn't afford a bunch of fancy business clothes so I went to Marshall's/Ross/TJmaxx. After I got a few promotions and started to make more money I'd shop at JCP/Kohls. Now that I'm an older guy with more disposable income I tend to go for the quality stuff. Most of my dress shirts are from Brooks Brothers, they're more expensive but they last forever and they have a variety of cuts/sizes. You can catch a sale for 4/$199 most of the time.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Are you a dude or dudette?
If you're a dude, whats your budget?
When I got hired right out of college I couldn't afford a bunch of fancy business clothes so I went to Marshall's/Ross/TJmaxx. After I got a few promotions and started to make more money I'd shop at JCP/Kohls. Now that I'm an older guy with more disposable income I tend to go for the quality stuff. Most of my dress shirts are from Brooks Brothers, they're more expensive but they last forever and they have a variety of cuts/sizes. You can catch a sale for 4/$199 most of the time.
racinGAL leads me to believe she's a dudette.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Considering this was posted in the LADIES ROOM forum, I assumed racingal was a girl. :lol:

racingal

LOL--Dudette

Thanks been so long since there has been any need for dressier things didn't know if JCPenney was still a go to place.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
LOL--Dudette

Thanks been so long since there has been any need for dressier things didn't know if JCPenney was still a go to place.

I find things usually at JCP and Ross. If I don't, then I get bored and go home. I have gotten to where I really don't like to shop and try stuff on.