Business taints food of MAGA hat wearer patron

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Why not just tell the guy you didn't want his business? I wonder if the police or health department will follow this up.
A coffee stand barista in Fairbanks had a message for a Trump supporter this morning: He can take his MAGA hat and sign and get his breakfast somewhere else.

The customer, who asked to be anonymous, pulled into the stand early Monday morning and ordered coffee and a breakfast burrito. This is a coffee stand he has frequented enough times in the past that he has a frequent-customer punch card. He’s on his ninth hole.

When he took the burrito that was handed to him through the window, the wrapper’s inside foil had a message in red Sharpie pen: Because of his support for President Trump, he’s no longer welcome.

“I saw your MAGA hat & sign. #blacklivesmatter DON’T COME HERE AGAIN,” the note read.

The ink had bled onto the burrito, and the customer decided that it was possible the food had been spoiled in other ways as well — he threw out both the coffee and burrito.
I ain't eatin that

• Angry
Reactions: BOP

DaSDGuy

'I woulkd have tossed it in the window. Even if I had to drive around again to do it
Not me. I would call the police, tell them my food was adulterated, and let them know I was waiting outside for their arrival. When they got there I would show them the burrito and demand a felony arrest of the employee. Then I would never support that business or any of their customers again. That would include my employees.