But he has to be a White Supremacist

black dog

Free America
The only difference between a fully auto AR-15 and a semi automatic is just an extra hole (actually a pair of holes) and two parts.
Not true sir,
Most lower parts are different for a M16 vers an AR15. Same with bolt carriers, they make a M16 bolt carrier and a AR15 bolt carrier. On the back bottom of the bolt carrier is the difference.
Some manufacturers use M16 carriers.

Most AR15's are upper shelf lowers, which means machine work needs to be done to make room for the extra parts. A few company's like BCM's lowers are lower shelf to begin with.

black dog

Free America
With the number of people at his rallies, if Trump was instigating violence then there would be a lot more incidents of it from his followers.

Take the quran. It tells the muslim faithful to convert, enslave or kill the infidel. That's why a lot of muzzies blow themselves up in a crowded market place. They are motivated by a higher power.
I was making a funny....

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Not true sir,
Most lower parts are different for a M16 vers an AR15. Same with bolt carriers, they make a M16 bolt carrier and a AR15 bolt carrier. On the back bottom of the bolt carrier is the difference.
Some manufacturers use M16 carriers.

Most AR15's are upper shelf lowers, which means machine work needs to be done to make room for the extra parts. A few company's like BCM's lowers are lower shelf to begin with.
Ok, I’ll qualify my statement the only difference between some semi auto AR-15 variants and fully automatic AR-15 variants…

black dog

Free America
Ok, I’ll qualify my statement the only difference between some semi auto AR-15 variants and fully automatic AR-15 variants…
Also its a Federal no no to install M16 lower parts in a non NFA AR15 reciever.
Its now called "intent"
You donts see all the parts online and at gun show like years back.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

A search of the entire manifesto also yields no mentions of Tucker Carlson and specifically mentions “the internet” as where he got his beliefs.

Others have tried to link the shooter in a more general way to right-wing politics. For example, the so-called conservative S.E. Cupp of CNN tried to blame “right-wing extremism” for the shooting.

But here’s what the manifesto says about the shooter’s politics:

Did you always hold these views?
When I was 12 I was deep into communist ideology, talk to anyone from my old highschool and ask about me and you will hear that. From age 15 to 18 however, I consistently moved farther to the right. On the political compass I fall in the mild-moderate authoritarian left category, and I would prefer to be called a populist.

So, the shooter describes himself as “authoritarian left-wing,” but the left and S.E. Cupp are trying to blame “right-wing extremism.” Okay?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Not only comparing the two situations to each other is ahistorical, it is brain-dead moronic. As the trial laid out in painstaking detail, Rittenhouse, who has strong ties to Kenosha, went downtown on the night in the question to protect a minority-owned business from further destruction. Remember, Kenosha was about to experience a third night of riots after a police officer was justified in using force against Jacob Blake.

The owners of Car Source already saw a total loss of one of their lots as every single car was set on fire. Rittenhouse and several others wanted to prevent even more damage from occurring, while not interfering with those who wanted to peacefully protest, though there were no peaceful protests in Kenosha after the sun went down. Rioters attacked the Kenosha County Courthouse, resulting in police and the National Guard to push them out of the area.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Rebecca covered this over the weekend. Tragedy has struck Buffalo. A mass shooter gunned down and killed 10 people at the Tops Friendly Market. The shooter, Payton Gendron, was taken into custody. There is a 180-page manifesto that the FBI is currently authenticating. Gendron appears to be a racist and targeted this area due to its high concentration of black Americans. Unlike other mass shootings, like Boulder in 2021 and or the most recent New York City subway shooting, this one will remain in the news. Gendron is white. He’s racist. He’s everything the liberal media wants when an incident like this occurs. Boulder’s mass shooting was committed by a Syrian. The New York Subway shooter was black. Both stories vanished into the ether rapidly because they didn’t fit the liberal narrative. Yet, there’s another common element with this story, and that is the shooter exhibited red flags that authorities knew about but did nothing.

Gendron threatened to shoot up his high school and was brought in for a mental health evaluation (via Associated Press):

The shooter, identified as Payton Gendron, had previously threatened a shooting at his high school, a law enforcement official told The Associated Press. Buffalo Police Commissioner Joseph Gramaglia confirmed at a press conference that the then-17-year-old was brought in for a mental health evaluation afterward.
Federal law bars people from owning a gun if a judge has determined they have a “mental defect” or they have been forced into a mental institution — but an evaluation alone would not trigger the prohibition.
[…]
Gendron had appeared on the radar of police last year after he threatened to carry out a shooting at Susquehanna Valley High School around the time of graduation, the law enforcement official who spoke on condition of anonymity said. The official was not authorized to speak publicly on the investigation.
New York State Police said troopers were called to the Conklin school last June for a report that a 17-year-old student had made threatening statements. He spent a day and a half at the hospital before being released, authorities said, and then had no further contact with law enforcement.

I think Vets have their weapons confiscated for less

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Also its a Federal no no to install M16 lower parts in a non NFA AR15 reciever.
Its now called "intent" You donts see all the parts online and at gun show like years back.
Isn't it still the case that carrier bolts are not interchangeable between rifles? M16/A1,2,3? to a different M16/A1,2,3? Which I would guess that definitely applies to interchanging an M16 bolt to an AR-15, I'm thinking. Something to do with the chamber and bolt locking wearing patterns wearing equally becoming a matched set being unable to match correctly into another rifle causing all kinds of issues?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
With literally hours to days to go in a landmark federal case before the Supreme Court, a tragic and peculiar shooting occurs leaving 13 innocent victims shot, 10 of them fatally.

Here’s what the media has already reported:

1. The shooter was white.
  2. Most the shooter’s victims were black.
  3. The shooter drove over 200 miles.
  4. The shooter used an AR-15.
  5. The shooter left behind a manifesto.
  6. The shooter had planned the attack since January.
  7. The shooter was going to take his life but surrendered.
  8. The shooter lived in “Trump Country.”

[clip]

The media was not interested in reporting that despite laws on the New York State books the shooter violated as many as 12-15 state statutes. (Obviously the restrictive laws worked so well.) Or that he did not legally own or possess the gun used. You know those famous AR15’s?

They also failed to recognize that on any given weekend young black men (about his same age) come from neighborhoods that overwhelmingly voted for *President Biden (some neighborhoods in higher percentages than there were people to vote for him.) They failed to mention that in just 2022 alone Chicago PD are reporting on average 43 people being shot by said youths every single weekend with more than 900 already shot year to date.

The media hasn’t mentioned that in Buffalo generally speaking but in that grocery store specifically that all the victims were shot in a “gun free zone.” So much so that though they mention the fact that the shooter’s first victim was a “security guard” on site, they failed to mention that the security guard’s most lethal defense weapon was a flashlight.

black dog

Free America
If I may ...

Isn't it still the case that carrier bolts are not interchangeable between rifles? M16/A1,2,3? to a different M16/A1,2,3? Which I would guess that definitely applies to interchanging an M16 bolt to an AR-15, I'm thinking. Something to do with the chamber and bolt locking wearing patterns wearing equally becoming a matched set being unable to match correctly into another rifle causing all kinds of issues?
The bolts and carriers are interchangable.

black dog

Free America
Its another OH SH!T moment for all of those who have dealt with this mentality ill young man in the last few years.

A lot of people are wishing they should have put him in the mental health system along with red flagging him and if found mentality ill to inform NICS for disqualification...

Have they said where the firearms were purchased????