But he has to be a White Supremacist

SamSpade

This kid's manifesto - he's not stupid but he is seriously delusional. There's too much in it for it to be entirely original - for example, he has many references and links to Internet resources, documents, charts, graphs and so on - and it is LONG. I simply don't think an 18 year old would or COULD do this much research. I think Vrai had this much nailed - 180 pages from an 18 year old? Not likely.

NOTE: A great DEAL of it is little more than reference material about weapons and such.

Calling him right-wing or left-wing is to try to use his lunacy to score political points - he states clearly at the beginning that he believes conservatism to be "corporatism in disguise".

The overall thrust of the entire piece is what you've read about it - he believes that through low reproductive rates, whites are being replaced by other races which are reproducing faster. And he goes to great lengths to demonstrate why he believes they are all inferior - and he's especially hateful of JEWS.

But what I noticed was that his actions were similar in purpose to Charles Manson - he believed he could instigate a race war by shooting people.

black dog

Free America
If I may ...

Well hell. When did that change. When I was in service, we were specifically told that to never interchange bolts with another rifle because of wear patterns.
Me 76-82, I was never told that.
My son 18-22 and he was never told that.

Thats been a luxury of many of our Armed Services weapons, parts interchangeably.

In most cases if one sees a wear pattern with M16 parts it should get gauged and if out of specs get replaced. What I have seen when bolts wear they tend to break off locking lugs and usually destroy the barrel with the bolt.
Ive done that myself, with say 20-35,000 rounds on the bolt wearing out a few barrels..
The armory/armorer has gauges for every part and hole.
This is what ive seen with owning a bunch of ar's and transferables in the last 40 years, and running many of them really hard.

I have a friend that was a 82'nd armorer for 20+ years when we were young.
I will ask him the next time we talk and see what he says.

black dog

Free America
This kid's manifesto - he's not stupid but he is seriously delusional. There's too much in it for it to be entirely original - for example, he has many references and links to Internet resources, documents, charts, graphs and so on - and it is LONG. I simply don't think an 18 year old would or COULD do this much research. I think Vrai had this much nailed - 180 pages from an 18 year old? Not likely.

NOTE: A great DEAL of it is little more than reference material about weapons and such.

Calling him right-wing or left-wing is to try to use his lunacy to score political points - he states clearly at the beginning that he believes conservatism to be "corporatism in disguise".

The overall thrust of the entire piece is what you've read about it - he believes that through low reproductive rates, whites are being replaced by other races which are reproducing faster. And he goes to great lengths to demonstrate why he believes they are all inferior - and he's especially hateful of JEWS.

But what I noticed was that his actions were similar in purpose to Charles Manson - he believed he could instigate a race war by shooting people.
My understanding is this young man copyed huge amounts of this manifesto from another New Zealand??? shooter.

Hijinx

Having a troubled kid go for a mental evaluation is probably a waste of time.
It's such a wimpy part of medicine.
It is all guess work and has no real answer.

There is no blood test or X-ray that can see Crazy in someone's brain.
The "Doctor" doing the examination has no real authority to say " Lock this crazy MF 'er up.
The best they can sometimes do is give them medication to make zombies out of them.

They examine the person and then they guess whether that person is a danger and even if they decide the person is a danger they have no authority to place that person in a looney bin. We have to wait until they kill someone to arrest them, then they go to court and the "Doctor" says this guy is crazy as hell and not responsible for his actions and they place him in a Looney bin for a couple of years and call him cured and back out on the street they come.

IMO Psychiatry is not a science, it just the opinion of whomsoever happens to be the learned purveyor of the guess.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Me 76-82, I was never told that.
My son 18-22 and he was never told that.

Thats been a luxury of many of our Armed Services weapons, parts interchangeably.

In most cases if one sees a wear pattern with M16 parts it should get gauged and if out of specs get replaced. What I have seen when bolts wear they tend to break off locking lugs and usually destroy the barrel with the bolt.
Ive done that myself, with say 20-35,000 rounds on the bolt wearing out a few barrels..
The armory/armorer has gauges for every part and hole.
This is what ive seen with owning a bunch of ar's and transferables in the last 40 years, and running many of them really hard.

I have a friend that was a 82'nd armorer for 20+ years when we were young.
I will ask him the next time we talk and see what he says.
Maybe they just didn't want us to start swapping bolts that looked better than others? Dunno.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Supermarket Shooting Suspect’s Alleged Manifesto Says He Chose Buffalo Because of Strict Gun Control Laws

New York state “has heavy gun laws so it would ease me if I knew that any legally armed civilian was limited to 10 round magazines or cucked firearms,” the author wrote, likely referring to New York laws restricting magazines to only 10 rounds and laws that limit the purchase of certain types of semi-automatic rifles.

New York state residents also need to obtain a permit, which can make it take months if not years, to buy a pistol under the provisions of the SAFE Act.

“Won’t your attack result in calls for the removal of gun rights in the United States?” the author rhetorically asked himself. “Yes, that is the plan all along, you said you would fight to protect your rights and the constitution, soon will come the time.

[clip]

The author also identified himself as a white supremacist. In the alleged manifesto, it included statements such as “conservatism is corporatism in disguise, I want no part of it.”

He also wrote, “When I was 12 I was deep into communist ideology, talk to anyone from my old high school and ask about me and you will hear that. From age 15 to 18, however, I consistently moved farther to the right. On the political compass, I fall in the mild-moderate authoritarian left category, and I would prefer to be called a populist.”

black dog

Free America
Having a troubled kid go for a mental evaluation is probably a waste of time.
It's such a wimpy part of medicine.
It is all guess work and has no real answer.

There is no blood test or X-ray that can see Crazy in someone's brain.
The "Doctor" doing the examination has no real authority to say " Lock this crazy MF 'er up.
The best they can sometimes do is give them medication to make zombies out of them.

They examine the person and then they guess whether that person is a danger and even if they decide the person is a danger they have no authority to place that person in a looney bin. We have to wait until they kill someone to arrest them, then they go to court and the "Doctor" says this guy is crazy as hell and not responsible for his actions and they place him in a Looney bin for a couple of years and call him cured and back out on the street they come.

IMO Psychiatry is not a science, it just the opinion of whomsoever happens to be the learned purveyor of the guess.
A doctor and Court System have the Authority.

SamSpade

My understanding is this young man copyed huge amounts of this manifesto from another New Zealand??? shooter.
Brenton Harrison Tarrant - I didn't see where he copied his work, just what he did.

He may have copied his work - he says he borrowed and read all over the Internet.
But this is one sick puppy.

black dog

Free America
Brenton Harrison Tarrant - I didn't see where he copied his work, just what he did.

He may have copied his work - he says he borrowed and read all over the Internet.
But this is one sick puppy.
Thank you, yes he is. He should have been removed from the gene pool at the crime scene.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Guterres condemns deadly ‘vile act of racist violent extremism’ at supermarket in Buffalo, USA

Summary by Ground News

UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres was appalled by Saturday's killing of 10 people in a vile act of racist violent extremism in Buffalo, New York. A heavily armed 18-year-old white man shot and killed 10 people and injured three others at a supermarket in Buffalo of New York State on Saturday. US authorities said the shooting is being investigated as a hate crime.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Buffalo shooting pushes ‘great replacement theory’ into national spotlight

Summary by Ground News

A mass shooting at a Buffalo grocery store that left 10 people dead has placed a national spotlight on a far-right conspiracy theory espoused by the suspected shooter. The so-called “great replacement theory” theory asserts that there is an intentional effort to replace white Americans with people of color by encouraging immigration.
Notice that the ‘great replacement theory’ does not apply to Israel.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Elise Stefanik Not Backing Down After Smear from Democrats, Mainstream Media Blame Her for Buffalo Shooting

The mainstream media went after Stefanik as well, especially with The Washington Post. In an opinion column, Greg Sargent wrote about "How Elise Stefanik and the GOP sanitize ‘great replacement’ ugliness." But such a claim made its way into the reporting side of the outlet as well, as Marianna Sotomayor wrote about how "Stefanik echoed racist theory allegedly espoused by Buffalo suspect."

The claims of such racism come from a Facebook ad that ran in September 2021.

"Radical Democrats are planning their most aggressive move yet: a PERMANENT ELECTION INSURRECTION," reads the ad. "Their plan to grant amnesty to 11 MILLION illegal immigrants will overthrow our current electorate and create a permanent liberal majority in Washington," the ad claimed.

[clip]

A CAP white paper from April 2013 noted that "Supporting real immigration reform that contains a pathway to citizenship for our nation's 11 million undocumented immigrants is the only way to maintain electoral strength in the future."

A POLITICO report, also from April 2013 noted that "The immigration proposal pending in Congress would transform the nation’s political landscape for a generation or more — pumping as many as 11 million new Hispanic voters into the electorate a decade from now in ways that, if current trends hold, would produce an electoral bonanza for Democrats and cripple Republican prospects in many states they now win easily."

Stefanik is one of the latest to be unfairly blamed for the shooting. "Tucker Carlson" was also trending as a way to blame the TV host. Fox News was even blamed. Not only did the suspect's manifesto not mention Carlson by name, but it actually went after Fox for daring to hire Jewish people.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Senator Majority Leader Chuck Schumer sent a letter to FOX News following the mass shooting in Buffalo, New York on Saturday.

The deranged shooter published a manifesto where he railed against FOX News and said he’s not a conservative, not a Christian, but considers himself a white supremacist, a left-wing authoritarian and an eco-nationalist.

Despite this Democrats immediately blamed Republicans and Tucker Carlson for the deadly attack. Joe Biden flew to Buffalo to deliver a nasty assault on American conservatives. And Chuck Schumer wrote FOX News where he demanded they remove Tucker Carlson from their lineup.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Graham: We Didn’t Say Congressional Baseball Shooter Represented Democrats

Host Eric Bolling read Rolling Stone headlines that said, “The Buffalo Shooter Isn’t a ‘Lone Wolf.’ He’s a Mainstream Republican” And “The right-wing extremists who control the modern GOP are all gripped by a racist delusion. The shooter is just the latest to act on it.”

Graham responded by saying, “Well, here’s what I can say, nobody on the right accused the man who tried to kill Scalise and shot Republicans at the baseball practice of representing the Democratic Party. We’re better than that. Nobody accused the person who was a Bernie supporter, who attacked Republican congressman at the baseball game of representing the mainstream of the Democratic Party. I find that headline offensive. This is why I don’t read Rolling Stone.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
You didn’t need to be a rocket scientist to know the left would blame the Buffalo shooter on Tucker Carlson (since Rush isn’t around to blame any more), without having taken the trouble to read the “manifesto” the shooter left behind. Like so many similar manifestos from other mass killers in the past, it is incoherent and contradictory, and fair-minded people will discern a mixture of mental illness and an embrace of “extremism” that is not distinctly ideological in any serious way. (Extremism isn’t necessarily ideological in any consistent fashion, but this is an issue for another day. But read the last third of Max Weber’s “Politics as a Vocation” for insight on this point.)

Anyone remember the Unabomber’s manifesto in the late 1990s, which spawned the internet parlor game of comparing the Unabomber’s manifesto to Al Gore’s Earth in the Balance? The similarities were embarrassing for the Veep. (The FBI has never confirmed or denied rumors that a marked up copy of Gore’s book was found in the Unabomber’s shack.) Alston Chase argued persuasively in A Mind for Murder that Ted Kaczynski’s manifesto was derived from what he was taught at Harvard around the same time Gore was a student. Is Harvard to blame for the Unabomber’s rampage? If an eco-warrior blows up a pipeline or oil refinery, can we blame Greta Thunberg? (If you’re interested in a more serious treatment of the defects of Al Gore’s radical metaphysics, see this old piece from . . . me.)

Finally, the central focus of outrage from the left that right now operates in a 24/7 mode of calling all white Americans racist is something called the “Replacement Theory,” that is, a self-conscious design of the left to have “people of color” come to outnumber whites, and who will provide a permanent majority for the Democratic Party. It is said to be “Republican Party orthodoxy.” Where could Republicans have gotten such a crazy idea?

Maybe here:

IMG_0343.jpg

IMG_0346.jpg

IMG_0345.jpg

IMG_0344.jpg

Not-okay-to-be-white.jpeg