But he has to be a White Supremacist

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Authorities search for users invited to view Buffalo shooter's Discord diary

The gunman is believed to have shared his ideas on other websites and chat rooms as well.

Investigators believe at least a couple of the people in the chat room read at least parts of the document and pushed back, sources told ABC News.

It is unclear what the comments were and what that push back was or how the others responded.

Authorities are working with the platform to learn the identities of the individuals so they can interview them to better understand whether they may have had any other information related to the plot at any earlier time before the shooting.

:sshrug:

Looking for scapegoats ...

gemma_rae

I disagree. These guys seem to be getting plenty of sleep.
1700577890685.png

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
^My Kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Williams, would take issue with that Race Pimp.
1701890219195.png

I posted this picture on my hometown's FB group, over 300 positive reactions and almost 500 comments. She was universally beloved by us kids. Her son is Taj Mahal the great Blues guitarist. One of my classmates saw him about 5 years ago at the House of Blues in Orlando. He had bought a ticket for a meet and greet. John told Taj that she was his Kindergarten teacher. Taj lit up: "Mom loved you kids and would talk about you and the old neighborhood all the time." She taught Kindergarten and 1st Grade for 30 years.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Piers Morgan left confused by guest who brings up skin colour during weight debate​

Piers Morgan was left confused when a guest brought up skin colour as a defence in a debate over Oprah Winfrey’s controversial use of a weight loss drug.

While debating whether the US TV host had lied about her usage, author Ernest Owens said he found it “quite interesting a bunch of men are debating whether or not she’s authentic on how as a black woman she chooses to treat her body.”

“What’s it got to do with her skin colour,” Sky News Australia host Piers Morgan responded.

“Who mentioned her skin colour.

“Sorry you’ve thrown me there we were talking about weight loss, we’re not talking about people’s skin colours.”

Oprah Winfrey made headlines this week when it was revealed she lost a significant amount of weight with the help of a weight loss drug, something she claimed in the past she would never do.

black dog

Free America
If I may ...

Isn't it still the case that carrier bolts are not interchangeable between rifles? M16/A1,2,3? to a different M16/A1,2,3? Which I would guess that definitely applies to interchanging an M16 bolt to an AR-15, I'm thinking. Something to do with the chamber and bolt locking wearing patterns wearing equally becoming a matched set being unable to match correctly into another rifle causing all kinds of issues?
Most AR 's come with M16 carriers in them from the factory. The luxury of the AR and M16 platform is the interchangeability of parts. An M16 carrier in the back is a full round tube as to reset the trigger group. The AR built carriers are not full round in the back, they are machined out to make an upside down U. Top is an AR15 carrier, bottom is an M16/M4 carrier.
tuy.jpg

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Should Blacks be paid slavery reparations in the form of homelands?

Many Black activists are agitating for two things.

One, they want reparations for the enslavement of some of their ancestors centuries ago, a small fraction of which is to be paid by the people whose ancestors were the enslavers, and a large fraction of which is to be paid by people like me whose ancestors back then were raiding rival clans in the Scottish Highlands without ever setting eyes on a Black person in their entire poor, nasty, brutish and short lives.

Two, they want to reinstitute racial segregation. They want Black dorm buildings in college, Black classes, Black this and Black that, all because the White man is not to be trusted. Who knows when he’ll break out a noose?

I do not think slavery reparations, standing alone, would do much good in elevating Black achievement. Trillions spent on Lyndon Johnson’s Great Society, three generations of welfare, and 40 years of Black favoritism in job applications and college admissions have done little good for Blacks, and arguably a lot of harm.

And I think segregation, standing alone, is an equally bad idea. If the races are ever to get along and start to trust one another, they need to spend time together.

In short, both ideas are divisive, racist, and unconstructive. But since the Black activists brought up these ideas, maybe we should seriously consider them, not alone but in combination.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

WOKE Black Woman MELTSDOWN After Getting DESTROYED For Claiming Being On Time Is White Supremacy!​

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Race Alarmist: Michelangelo’s Creation of Man Is ‘White Supremacist’

DiAngelo recently spoke with Jalon Johnson on his “Not Your Ordinary Parts” podcast, in which she slammed Michelangelo’s portayal of God creating Adam as “white supremacist.”

“The single image I use to capture the concept of white supremacy is Michelangelo’s Sistine Chapel God creating man,” she said, “you know, where God is in a cloud and there’s all these angels and he’s reaching out and he’s touching — I don’t know who that is, David or something — and God is white and David’s white and the angels are white.”

“That is the perfect convergence of white supremacy, patriarchy, right?” she added.

“I was raised Catholic so I saw many images like that as a child,” DiAngelo continued. “So I’m sitting in church and I’m looking up and I see these images. I don’t think to myself ‘God is white’ but in a lot of ways that’s power. I don’t need to. God reflects me.”

According to DiAngelo’s website, her area of research is in Whiteness Studies and Critical Discourse Analysis, tracing “how whiteness is reproduced in everyday narratives.”

In his introduction to DiAngelo, Jalon Johnson stated that she coined the expression white fragility to signify “any defensive response by a white person when their whiteness is highlighted or mentioned or their racial worldview is challenged, whether this response is conscious or otherwise.”

DiAngelo beamed in response, telling Johnson, “You captured that really nicely!”

Writing for the New York Post Wednesday, Rikki Schlott notes that “DiAngelo was an obscure whiteness studies professor at the University of Washington in 2020, when her 2018 book ‘White Fragility’ soared to the number one slot of the New York Times bestseller list following George Floyd’s murder.”

“Her message — that all white people are inherently racist — ignited a scourge of white liberal self-flagellation that enriched her greatly,” Schlott adds, noting that DiAngelo reportedly made more than $700,000 annually from speaking engagements and workshops in the year following George Floyd’s murder, not counting her book royalties.

The optics of DiAngelo’s “rise to antiracist superstardom were astounding,” Schlott observes: “A liberal white woman wagging her finger at other liberal white people, monetizing their guilt, and doing just about nothing to actually fight racism or improve the lives of Black people in America.”