But Of Course They Would: Dems Replace POW/MIA Flags For Trans Flag

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Protesting the military's transgender policy, many Dems in both the House & Senate have replaced the POW/MIA flags that usually fly alongside the US flag (and state flags) with the pink, blue, & white Tranny flag sent to all lawmakers by a transgender activist group.

The article shows a tweet and photo from Dem presidential candidate, Bernie Sanders.

Keep that culture war stuff coming, Dems. Keep working to divide and piss off. I guess we'll see if it pays off....

H/T: AoS at http://minx.cc:1080/?post=380597

--- End of line (MCP)

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Pretty much every trans person is also a celebrity, which means there are about 20 of them in the US. Is this really the hill the Dems want to die on?

Reactions: BOP

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Pretty much every trans person is also a celebrity, which means there are about 20 of them in the US. Is this really the hill the Dems want to die on?
Sadly, apparently.

I gotta admit, I was gob-smacked to read this. This was not in addition to the POW/MIA flags, but instead of. What a slap in the face.

--- End of line (MCP)

Hijinx

This is what the people of Vermont like I have to assume.
They sent him there, he is only trying to make them happy.

I haven't heard anyone from there bitching about it.

BOP

To quote a friend (anonymously) who parsed it better than I:
"I don't think you have to choose. The left can pander to minorities, support transgenders and destroy America all at once and I'm sure each leftest has his own individual reasons for being a horrible person. They're like a dog that pisses on your carpet. I don't really care what their reasons are. I just want them to stop pissing all over everything."