Buttigieg’s Pastor Brother-In-Law: ‘Everything That Pete Is Pushing Is, It’s Anti-God’

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Speaking on Fox News, Pastor Rhyan Glezman, the brother-in-law of Democratic presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg, ripped Buttigieg, asserting, “everything that Pete is pushing is, it’s anti-God.” Glezman also accused Buttigieg of “intellectual dishonesty” for saying there was no “compatibility” between being a Trump supporter and believing in the Bible.

Buttigieg was prompted in a CNN townhall on Tuesday by CNN host Erin Burnett, who asked, “Do you think that it’s impossible to be a Christian and support Trump?” Buttigieg responded, “I’m not going to tell other Christians how to be Christian, but I will say I cannot find any compatibility between the way this president conducts himself and anything that I find in Scripture.”

Buttigieg had appeared on ABC’s “The View,” where Meghan McCain asked him about partial-birth abortion and where he drew the line on abortion, to which Buttigieg replied, “But my point is that it shouldn’t be up to a government official to draw the line. It should be up to the woman who’s confronted.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/butt...erything-that-pete-is-pushing-is-its-anti-god

Grumpy

Buttigieg had appeared on ABC’s “The View,” where Meghan McCain asked him about partial-birth abortion and where he drew the line on abortion, to which Buttigieg replied, “But my point is that it shouldn’t be up to a government official to draw the line. It should be up to the woman who’s confronted.”

Okay, Petey, whats your line between abortion and murder?

Spitfire

Okay, Petey, whats your line between abortion and murder?

Greetings:

Pete doesn't have to have a line. Only a judge in our court system can find a homicide or infanticide to be murder. In our system, 'murder' is a legal term and that is it.

Grumpy

Greetings:

Pete doesn't have to have a line. Only a judge in our court system can find a homicide or infanticide to be murder. In our system, 'murder' is a legal term and that is it.

Greetings, you're such a douche, you got the point I made but you wanna play word games.

Greetings:

No, but it sounds like your brain might be.

I'm not pro-choice, BTW. But I do understand the legal definition of "murder". You should look it up sometime.
Made me look it up... same thing I thought it meant.

murder
[ˈmərdər]

NOUN
murders (plural noun)
  1. the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another.
    "the stabbing murder of an off-Broadway producer" ·
    [more]
    New content will be added above the current area of focus upon selection

"he was put on trial for attempted murder"
    synonyms:
    killing · homicide · assassination · liquidation · extermination · execution ·
    [more]

slaughter · butchery · massacre · manslaughter · patricide · matricide · parricide · fratricide · sororicide · filicide · infanticide · uxoricide · regicide · slaying

Grumpy

murder
[ˈmərdər]

NOUN
murders (plural noun)
    [more]

synonyms:
    [more]

slaughter · butchery · massacre · manslaughter · patricide · matricide · parricide · fratricide · sororicide · filicide · infanticide · uxoricide · regicide · slaying
So you wanna play word games, too, Missy??:burning:

Spitfire

murder
[ˈmərdər]

NOUN
murders (plural noun)
    [more]

synonyms:
    [more]

Greetings:

Keep going. That's not a legal definition; it's a dictionary definition. But it does provide a hint for you: premeditation will need to be determined by a court.

Edit to add: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corpus_delicti

Greetings:

Keep going. That's not a legal definition; it's a dictionary definition. But it does provide a hint for you: premeditation will need to be determined by a court.

Edit to add: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corpus_delicti
Greetings:

Don't let yourself get wrapped around the axle. That is the definition of murder. Our current laws allow us to get away with murder. That is why there are people trying to get the laws changed.

WingsOfGold

Greetings:

No, but it sounds like your brain might be.

I'm not pro-choice, BTW. But I do understand the legal definition of "murder". You should look it up sometime.
Yes, murder, ending a human life... when does life begin? Do not the cells start growing IMMEDIATELY?? If I'm bullshit that would make you what .... 100% pure horseshit?

Spitfire

Yes, murder, ending a human life... when does life begin? Do not the cells start growing IMMEDIATELY?? If I'm bullshit that would make you what .... 100% pure horseshit?

Greetings:

I already told you I'm not pro-abortion. Life begins the second cells divide, you won't find a challenge from me there.

But that still doesn't make abortion murder.

Spitfire

Greetings:

Don't let yourself get wrapped around the axle. That is the definition of murder. Our current laws allow us to get away with murder. That is why there are people trying to get the laws changed.

Greetings:

As I suggested, start at the sources I've left for you and keep going. Murder has an exclusive legal meaning in our system of justice.

An infant, even unborn, is self-aware, emotional and intelligent. That is a living human. To surgically stab and/or dismember that living human is murder. The legal technicalities allowing other humans to take that child's life without legal ramification does not make that child any less a living human being.

Spitfire

An infant, even unborn, is self-aware, emotional and intelligent. That is a living human. To surgically stab and/or dismember that living human is murder. The legal technicalities allowing other humans to take that child's life without legal ramification does not make that child any less a living human being.

Greetings:

You are arguing against a point I haven't made, a straw man. I am not arguing that an abortion is not murder because the unborn isn't living or human.

Did you miss where I have said multiple times now that I'm not pro-abortion?

Have fun, good evening.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Think about that:

Mrs. Glezman gave birth to two sons, one of whom is an evangelical minister and the other is gay. I think there's another brother, but I have no idea what he does. It's just interesting to me how siblings from the same parents and who were raised together turn out to be so different.

Spitfire

Think about that:

Mrs. Glezman gave birth to two sons, one of whom is an evangelical minister and the other is gay. I think there's another brother, but I have no idea what he does. It's just interesting to me how siblings from the same parents and who were raised together turn out to be so different.

Greetings:

Gee, they turned out as differently as any siblings on the planet? Man, that is just too much to fathom right now.