Buttigieg Says He Can’t Understand How Christians Can Support Trump: No ‘Compatibility’

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
“Do you think it is impossible to be a Christians and support this president?” CNN’s Erin Burnett, serving as moderator, asked Buttigieg.

“I’m not gonna tell other Christians how to be Christians,” the former mayor responded. “But, I will say, I cannot find any compatibility between the way this president conducts himself and anything I find in scripture.”

Buttigieg, who is openly gay, has advocated for abortion up until the moment of birth. Earlier this month, while appearing on “The View,” the Democrat refused to denounce the murder of the unborn post-birth, or infanticide. The Daily Wire reported:

“It obviously in my circles was passed around everywhere because, I think, the interpretation from pro-life people like me was that you meant a baby actually being born and then possibly you know there’s a lot of controversy with Governor Northam and what it means and what time a woman should be able to have an abortion,” [co-host Meghan] McCain said. “I just wanted you to clarify because I found that statement to be pretty radical.”
[…] “But what if a woman wanted to, I don’t know, invoke infanticide after a baby was born, you’d be comfortable with that?”
“Does anybody seriously think that’s what these cases were about?” Buttigieg lashed out.
“There are people pushing for that, yes,” McCain noted.
Buttigieg responded by refusing disavow infanticide.
https://www.dailywire.com/news/butt...christians-can-support-trump-no-compatibility

Hijinx

Bendover Buttplug should stay as far away from accusing others of not being Christian as he can get.

Reactions: BOP

PsyOps

Pixelated
“I’m not gonna tell other Christians how to be Christians,” the former mayor responded. “But, I will say, I cannot find any compatibility between the way this president conducts himself and anything I find in scripture.”

Once again, attacking voters. I'm not going to judge, but I am going to judge. :rolleyes:

Jesus called to him disciples of all sorts:

Matthew - a tax collector. One of the most hated kind of people of those times.
Judas - Need I really go into this?
Peter - was known to have a temper and often questioned Jesus

Jesus went into Matthews home and was highly criticized for hanging out with sinners. He turned water into wine so wedding attendees could further get drunk. He healed a man on the Sabbath, and was accused of blasphemy. He lost his temper at the temple, turning over tables and using a whip against vendors.

I wonder if Buttigieg will question so-called Catholics, like Pelosi, for her position on abortion? Buttigieg is a member of the party of death for crying out loud, and dares to call into question Christians voting for Trump? Typical liberal, conveniently using religion, where he'd otherwise condemn someone else in government using it, showing how clueless he is on the Christian faith.

SamSpade

1 Peter 2:17 tells Christians to “honor the emperor”. The emperor was likely - NERO. You know, the one - of many - who slaughtered Christians. Yet the Bible says to honor him.

Suffice it to say that non-religious people don’t get it. Christians have one Lord in heaven. They are not tasked with trying to turn this world into heaven by passing laws and creating government programs. They are here to serve and obey their Lord.

I don’t have ease enough to type all my thoughts on this - at this moment I am in a waiting room for my wife to finish. But Paul told the Thessalonians to make it their ambition to lead a quiet life and to mind their own business - and thus win respect from outsiders.

Christians are living for the next world. I’m comforted by Jesus’ words “in this world you shall have tribulation - but - be of good cheer - for I have overcome the world “.

Barabbas

Once again, attacking voters. I'm not going to judge, but ….

PeoplesElbow

I disagree. It is people like you who support them that make them relevant.
I dont support him at all, Ias far as I am concerned he is just another underqualified person that was pushed into the national conversation. It is people that make a big deal about his sexuality that have made him relevant. He is basically Beto otherwise.