Buy a house in 7th district?

C

czygvtwkr

I mentioned that I saw a house for sale in the 7th district that I may be interested in and my coworkers laughed, whats up with that?

Angel

~*~*~
Originally posted by czygvtwkr
I mentioned that I saw a house for sale in the 7th district that I may be interested in and my coworkers laughed, whats up with that?
The 7th is a nice area, but has it's bad places just like anywhere else. The snicker from the co-peep was probably because it's got a reputation for being redneck country.

willie

Re: Re: Re: Buy a house in 7th district?

Originally posted by cariblue
So does the rest of southern maryland. :shrug: If you like the house and the area, you should jump on it. Keep in mind you'll be a long way from everything.
And after about a month you'll start talking funny.:biggrin:

Angel

~*~*~
Re: Re: Re: Buy a house in 7th district?

Originally posted by cariblue
So does the rest of southern maryland. :shrug: If you like the house and the area, you should jump on it. Keep in mind you'll be a long way from everything.
Oh I definitely agree it makes it no different from the rest, but for whatever reason people seem to dog it out more so then the rest. I'm from Good Ole 7 D, so I would never say it to be mean. I would move back there one day. The Bushwood area, Clements, and Chaptico are very nice areas.

K

Kain99

The 7th District crap, is an old dead joke! Great place to live! Awesome Schools.. Great neighbors, the whole nine yards.

Tell your co-workers to cram-it! :wink:

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
I'd live in 7D anyday...It's so peaceful, plenty of room and like Kain said, great neighbors and good schools...

D

darkriver4362

Originally posted by czygvtwkr

Dee By Gawd Cap'n I hope you get that place.:biggrin:

CMC122

Go Braves!
Originally posted by Ehesef
I'd live in 7D anyday...It's so peaceful, plenty of room and like Kain said, great neighbors and good schools...
:yeahthat: -10pts

If my husband had a job down here when we bought we would have moved there.

K

Kain99

Listen dude.... The 7th is Mayberry and heaven. If ya want crackheads next door listen to the jerk off's at work. :frown:

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
I live there right now and it isn't soo bad....In fact I have lived here all of my life.....We don't have a BJ's, Lowes, Movie Theatres, or anything like that.....It is a little laid back....It is peaceful though....There are some pretty nice places over here...I live in the Clements area and I am only 10 minutes from Leonardtown....Not that far from LaPlata or Waldorf....I am sitting here now with the window open and all I hear is the birds chirpping and the cool breeze blowing in.....What area are you looking at.....I can tell you all about the neighbors etc. etc. etc....I can even give you a grand tour if you want it....AND you'll come back alive too.....(You might talk a little funny when you leave):dance: