Buying GUNS!!!

Axl

So, I've lost my Guns over the last few years. Irresponsible ownership, mood swings, ...the usual.

So now I want to buy tons of Guns. LOTS of them.

Where can I go buy all the Guns i want without having anybody invovling the law notice it?

I also woukld like to buy bombs, as well.

And landmines.

thanks in avance.

Pete

Repete
So, I've lost my Guns over the last few years. Irresponsible ownership, mood swings, ...the usual.

So..now I want to buy tons of Guns. LOTS of them.

Where can I go buy all the Guns i want without having anybody invovling the law notice it?

I also woukld like to buy bombs, as well.

And landmines.

thanks in avance.

Bombs larger than 1000 pounds are illegal in Maryland.

Novus Collectus

Thanks! Cool pictures. but not what I had in mind.

Why not? It works for thousands of people in England every year that get guns without the government knowing about it.....and bombs too. It is the perfect way to get guns without any way to trace it. It happens in Russia tens of thousands of times.

Novus Collectus

We all know there are ways to get real guns without that hom made crap.

When's the next nearest gunshow in DC???

Of course there is, but the easiest way to get them without the government knowing is to make your own or buy them from someone making them in their garage. That is how they love to do it in Jamaica too. In Jamaica no guns can be bought legally, but yet they have more guns per person than they do in DC.

Steve

Enjoying life!
Go to West Virginia. Plenty of gun shops, many without ties to Federal licensing requirements...

Not that I know anything about it. :coffee:

Axl

Go to West Virginia. Plenty of gun shops, many without ties to Federal licensing requirements...

nudge nudge, wink wink, say no more.

thanks.

Last edited:

Novus Collectus

Oh hell, there are plenty of those right here in MD in Baltimore. Just ask around on the streets for Pookie and I bet you can find one that was either smuggled, home made, or stolen from some police storage or police car.

Let us know how well you do.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
i suggest you pm member that goes by the name xaquin, I hear he has rocket launchers.

JOKER

Great Mills Rd
If Ya got enough Money......
You can buy anything you want except happiness
and you can Rent that....