By chance does anyone have...

Ramp Guy

...any Heinz Vinegar Salad to garish Kamal's attempt to speak english?

Is there a secret app that can be used to translate Kamala's "word salad" to everyday plain grammar?

"Harris Israel Word Salad"​

"Kamala Harris on 60 Minutes: “The work that we have done has resulted in a number of movements in that region by Israel that were very much prompted by or a result of many things including our advocacy for what needs to happen in the region.”

She exposes herself as a "pure politician"... when you don't know the answer, try to dazzle them with "Bull C**P". It appears she excelled in that "BULL C**P Class 101" at Howard.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
...any Heinz Vinegar Salad to garish Kamal's attempt to speak english?

Is there a secret app that can be used to translate Kamala's "word salad" to everyday plain grammar?

"Harris Israel Word Salad"​

"Kamala Harris on 60 Minutes: “The work that we have done has resulted in a number of movements in that region by Israel that were very much prompted by or a result of many things including our advocacy for what needs to happen in the region.”

She exposes herself as a "pure politician"... when you don't know the answer, try to dazzle them with "Bull C**P". It appears she excelled in that "BULL C**P Class 101" at Howard.

She always sounds like Oswald Bates from In Living Color.

Ramp Guy

They'd never dare do that show in this day and age. The woke mob would kick it Democrat old school and lynch them.
Just like All in the Family, no way in today's "You hurt my feelings climate" could that be on network TV and maybe even cable TV.

Reactions: BOP

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
I just recently watched that movie. Some was shocking, most had me howling with laughter.

Reactions: BOP