Bye Bye AG Frosh

stgislander

PREMO Member
It is being reported on the radio that MD AG Brian Frosh will not be seeking reelection as AG. Nothing said about if he plans to run for Governor.

Last edited:

Hijinx

Frosh hated Trump----------but then so does Hogan.

I won't be voting for frosh if he does run, But who have we got to run against him.?

22AcaciaAve

Frosh hated Trump----------but then so does Hogan.

I won't be voting for frosh if he does run, But who have we got to run against him.?

I don't really care if he hated Trump. So what? I don't really care all that much for Trump myself, but I do support his ideology. What I detest about Frosh is he used taxpayer money to go after Trump in a personal vendetta. That should not be tolerated.

Hijinx

I don't really care if he hated Trump. So what? I don't really care all that much for Trump myself, but I do support his ideology. What I detest about Frosh is he used taxpayer money to go after Trump in a personal vendetta. That should not be tolerated.

You have a point . Many people including myself do not have a particular like for Donald trump.
My post about Frosh hating Trump was a bit simplistic.
It isn't that he hated Trump so much as he hated what Trump was doing.
Trump was making America great again.
He wasn't sucking off the party politicians of either party, He loved America and he was doing great things for America.
You know what they were so I won't mention them suffice ,it to say some of the great things he was doing Biden negated his first day in office and has spent the last 9 months destroying and weakening the country Trump was building back.
That's my story and I am sticking to it.

WingsOfGold

Please Vote better this time Citizens of Maryland, your Rights and Freedoms Depend on it.
Please Vote better this time Citizens of Maryland, your Rights and Freedoms Depend on it.
Sounds good in theory but it won't matter. The free for nothing lovers and social justice types outnumber the working thinking populace easily by 8-5. Md is forever a lost cause unless Balt City, PG, Balt, Mont Counties are eliminated by nuke attack or a new kungflu that only kills parasitic asssholes.
I have slim hope for Va, McAullif and the teachers union goons may have stepped on their dicks. I did my small part before leaving on vacation but with the larger cities in Tidewater and DC burbs it's going to be tough.