Bye bye Bernie!

BOP

I am actually starting to feel sorry for Joe Biden.
The old man's brain is fried.
WTF is wrong with his wife that she doesn't step in and stop this poor man from making a fool of himself.
Even in the best of time Biden was no brain trust, but now he is so far gone he can't even read off his notes.
He was never top shelf and ready for the big job.

I firmly believe that when this virus scare is over the Democrats will have to go back and scrape the bottom of the barrel again and come up with a candidate. It would be shamelessly cruel to put Biden into a debate with Trump.
Wouldn't surprise me if they ran Hill Dawg for Veep. I think we all know what that'll lead to: a corona virus-related suicide.

BOP

WTF is wrong with his wife that she doesn't step in and stop this poor man from making a fool of himself.
Even in the best of time Biden was no brain trust, but now he is so far gone he can't even read off his notes.

I firmly believe that when this virus scare is over the Democrats will have to go back and scrape the bottom of the barrel again and come up with a candidate. It would be shamelessly cruel to put Biden into a debate with Trump.
Plus, I think Dr. Jill wants to be 1st lady so badly she can taste it....even if it's only briefly.

Louise

I feel sorry for Joe, too. He is being used and the Dems have full intention of using him as a puppet or replacing him at the last menuto (Spanglish for minute) My mother and husband’s mother died of Alzheimer's/dementia. It is all disgusting/sad to watch.

Last edited:

BOP

I feel sorry for Joe, too. He is being used and the Dems have full intention of using him as a puppet or replacing him at the last menuto (Spanglish for minute) My mother and husband’s mother died of Alzheimer's/dementia. It is all disgusting/sad to watch.
My mother and one of my father's older sisters died of it, and I wholeheartedly agree with you.

Hijinx

A friend who has cancer has said he would rather have it than Alzheimer's I tend to agree with him.

Clem72

I was waiting for the press conference yesterday and the local news hadn't started yet. Clicked on Fox and The 5 was on. They showed a NBC interview with Biden. During it he coughed into his hand then touched his face. There's you Dem candidate for Prez.

I'm not a doctor, but i'm somewhat sure you can't give yourself coronavirus that way. Would have been more concerning if he coughed into his hand and then touched someone else's face.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Yes You stay home ... or better yet, but your black mask and burn some crap down

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

Grumpy

Joe's health is obvious to all, yet look at all the folks that want him to lead our country. Be it TDS based or strictly party line, these people endorsing Biden really don't care about the USA. Seems to me that they are more brain dead than Biden.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Joe's health is obvious to all, yet look at all the folks that want him to lead our country. Be it TDS based or strictly party line, these people endorsing Biden really don't care about the USA. Seems to me that they are more brain dead than Biden.
:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

CPUSA

I'm not a doctor, but i'm somewhat sure you can't give yourself coronavirus that way. Would have been more concerning if he coughed into his hand and then touched someone else's face.
WOW!!
You do realize Joe is known for touching, hugging, groping, & sniffing people, right?
BTW...I'm not a doctor either...but the doctors are all telling us not to touch our own faces, as well.
You know, because...MAYBE he touched a door handle, a handrail, a urinal handle....

But I'm sure the Dem candidate with obvious signs of Alzheimer's/Dementia is alert enough to wash his hands after touching any surface...
And I'm sure, after CONSTANTLY being called out, he's finally stopped this...

Clem72

WOW!!
You do realize Joe is known for touching, hugging, groping, & sniffing people, right?
BTW...I'm not a doctor either...but the doctors are all telling us not to touch our own faces, as well.
You know, because...MAYBE he touched a door handle, a handrail, a urinal handle....

But I'm sure the Dem candidate with obvious signs of Alzheimer's/Dementia is alert enough to wash his hands after touching any surface...
And I'm sure, after CONSTANTLY being called out, he's finally stopped this...

View attachment 147149

:whoosh:

It was mean't to be a joke.

Let me outline my thought process.

People are warned not to touch their face to help prevent catching the virus.
He coughs into his hand.
He touches his face.
Someone makes a comment that "this is your dem nominee" inferring that he is an idiot.

My joke is that it doesn't matter if he touches his face, because he isn't going to spread his own germs to himself.

Yes, I am aware that coughing into his hand is bad and that is how he would spread his germs to others, but the fact that they mentioned touching his face is what makes sound like their concern is about him infecting himself (when really their concern was that he did two separate bad things).