Bye Gabbie.. our favoritist Doggo..

itsbob

I bowl overhand
This is our Gabbie.. our doggo. We had to say goodbye last week at the age of 12. We found out 2 weeks ago she had bladder cancer (she had it for awhile), in those 2 weeks we took her to Ocean City and Assateague.. and the puppy still came out to play. She LOVED the ocean, but hated the water and getting wet. Nicholas played with her in the waves and she missed one, and jumped higher than I've ever seen her jump when the waves hit her paws.

We took to her on her favorite walk at St Mary's city and she got her last car rides going back and forth to Ocean City.. and she got to go on ONE more camping trip. She heard the word camping and she'd run outside and sit by the truck... and basically we spoiled her with Scooby-Doo snacks, ice cream, pupperonis... and this was her face when she saw us to the very end.

She was the perfect, most happiest doggo ever, our house feels empty without her

ontheriver

This is our Gabbie.. our doggo. We had to say goodbye last week at the age of 12. We found out 2 weeks ago she had bladder cancer (she had it for awhile), in those 2 weeks we took her to Ocean City and Assateague.. and the puppy still came out to play. She LOVED the ocean, but hated the water and getting wet. Nicholas played with her in the waves and she missed one, and jumped higher than I've ever seen her jump when the waves hit her paws.

We took to her on her favorite walk at St Mary's city and she got her last car rides going back and forth to Ocean City.. and she got to go on ONE more camping trip. She heard the word camping and she'd run outside and sit by the truck... and basically we spoiled her with Scooby-Doo snacks, ice cream, pupperonis... and this was her face when she saw us to the very end.

She was the perfect, most happiest doggo ever, our house feels empty without her

View attachment 157289

:huggy: Sorry Itsbob and BadGirl.