ALPHALPHA.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 58
  • McK.jpg
    McK.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 57

VenusDoom

Rock Star
Just saw this thread...

DR, I'm very sorry for your loss... the world's a little colder place without Mel's light.

She was always kind to me, and always good for a laugh. I had the fortunate pleasure to eat brunch with her and my son one time, and dinner just a few months ago when I introduced her to my love. She was always the first to PM me if it looked like I was having a bad day, and always telling me to keep my chin up because I was a good person. She was one of a kind and a real tribute to humanity. I'm gonna miss her.

Agee

DR,
so sorry to hear of your loss! I've only met her a couple of times, but I do know what a special person she was. My deepest condolences and keep the faith.

TWLs wife

I'm sure most of you know by now that my beloved wife passed away a little over a month ago. Married almost twentynine years. She fought a very brave battle with at least 4 types of cancer for about sixteen months. She was the most loving, caring and life loving person I have ever known. I will forever miss her, but I am also glad her suffering is over and it was much quicker than it might have been. I love you, baby. Enjoy your eternal perfect beach.

A few pix.

:huggy: She was a great person. I'm glad I got to know her. I think of her alot and miss her.
Sorry for your loss Tom and your family. Everytime I was with she talked on how much she love you all.
I'm thankful she was my friend. I just saw this thread today.

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I met Melanie once at CIP. She started up a convesation with my wife and I just like she had always known us.
She was indeed a blessing and a pleasure to any and all who may have met her !
Our heartfelt sorrow Tom.

purplepassion

Lovin' Life
Sorry for your loss. I also never met her but enjoyed reading her posts. I lost my mother almost a year ago and watch my father coping with it. They were married for 50 years. It is hard in the beginning but knowing they are in a better place helps. Remember the good times together and know that she is always watching you.

nmpali

I'm sure most of you know by now that my beloved wife passed away a little over a month ago. Married almost twentynine years. She fought a very brave battle with at least 4 types of cancer for about sixteen months. She was the most loving, caring and life loving person I have ever known. I will forever miss her, but I am also glad her suffering is over and it was much quicker than it might have been. I love you, baby. Enjoy your eternal perfect beach.

A few pix.

So sorry ((((HUGS))))

Status
Not open for further replies.