Bye, Paulie boy!

littlelady

God bless the USA
من آن را گنگ گنگ، نه من.
شما فراموش کرده اید نقطه و مشکلات او را ذکر کنید و این پسر فوق العاده بیمه درمانی ندارد

I don’t think you understand the ‘ignore’ feature on this forum. Oh, wait...I get it. Hypocrisy is your middle name. Don’t call yourself a Marine if you are not self disciplined. You’re welcome.

And, putting up a hermit the frog meme on the ‘ignore’ thread doesn’t give you a pass. You are truly pitiful. I hope you will be ok.

And, now the hen house has let roosters that like to crow join. That is awesome! America is still free; at least, for now.

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
I don’t think you understand the ‘ignore’ feature on this forum. Oh, wait...I get it. Hypocrisy is your middle name. Don’t call yourself a Marine if you are not self disciplined. You’re welcome.

Yea,. I'm the hypocrite.. lol... You have no concept on being in the service, much less being a Marine.
Here since neither of your kids saddled up much less pass MEP's, you too can live vicariously through my son.
Here's him leaving the dept store after his Platoon won both marching drills the other day.
_2.facebook_15228863298741.jpg

littlelady

God bless the USA
Yea,. I'm the hypocrite.. lol... You have no concept on being in the service, much less being a Marine.
Here since neither of your kids saddled up much less pass MEP's, you too can live vicariously through my son.
Here's him leaving the dept store after his Platoon won both marching drills the other day.
View attachment 122317

First of all, not every American went into the Service. And, yes, you are right that I did not. I chose children first. I have numerous fam members that were in the military, dating back for many years. And, you are wrong on my concept of what it means to be a Marine. I see my hub, who is a Marine and lives it, everyday of his life. Whether it be making sure we are well armed and protected, or holding his 2 month old grandson in his protective arms, or being the guy that gets the phone call from fam that they need help to fix something. I don’t live vicariously through your son. You are one weird individual. And, I do want to ask you if you think every person in the USA should be in the military. TIA.

black dog

Free America
First of all, not every American went into the Service. And, yes, you are right that I did not. I chose children first. I have numerous fam members that were in the military, dating back for many years. And, you are wrong on my concept of what it means to be a Marine. I see my hub, who is a Marine and lives it, everyday of his life. Whether it be making sure we are well armed and protected, or holding his 2 month old grandson in his protective arms, or being the guy that gets the phone call from fam that they need help to fix something. I don’t live vicariously through your son. You are one weird individual. And, I do want to ask you if you think every person in the USA should be in the military. TIA.

Every person should serve their country... There would be alot less takers in this country if more had and would serve.
And just because some extended family member or your second husband served, that has nothing to do with you and your offspring.
And if you think you have the understanding of what it is to be a Marine you truly have cognitive mental issues. You've never been to basic, nor infantry training, nor any other infantry mos schools, you've never been deployed and delt with the consequences that come with being deployed.. So shut the #### up about it you ####ing hypocritical nut.
You think you are some Super American Patriot because you husband owns a gun.
BFD..... That's not a patriot, nowhere close.
A Patriot is a person who vigorously supports and serves their country and is prepared to defend it against enemies or detractors.

It's not someone who calls the President and those that have Served Derogatory names like you have done many times.

Lesson over....

littlelady

God bless the USA
Every person should serve their country... There would be alot less takers in this country if more had and would serve.
And just because some extended family member or your second husband served, that has nothing to do with you and your offspring.
And if you think you have the understanding of what it is to be a Marine you truly have cognitive mental issues. You've never been to basic, nor infantry training, nor any other infantry mos schools, you've never been deployed and delt with the consequences that come with being deployed.. So shut the #### up about it you ####ing hypocritical nut.
You think you are some Super American Patriot because you husband owns a gun.
BFD..... That's not a patriot, nowhere close.
A Patriot is a person who vigorously supports and serves their country and is prepared to defend it against enemies or detractors.

It's not someone who calls the President and those that have Served Derogatory names like you have done many times.

Lesson over....

First of all, how can everyone serve? Who will take care of the children, and the home front? And, there are other ways to serve our country; as in volunteering at hospitals, schools, hospices, and food banks; which I have done all of them; not to mention all the stuff I donated when I recently moved. I find it funny that you want to talk about my marriages; you are ahead of me on that. And, I must correct you. Yes my second hub has military fam, but my birth fam has way more military history. As far as cognitive mental issues, you can see I have none. You just put that out there, to see what sticks. And, I already told you I was not in the military, but I am a mother, and that is a very tough job from the beginning. And, I see you have become unhinged with your cursing, and all; and you said I wasn’t a litltlelady. Maybe, super shoes will be running for you someday in his cause for 22toomany.

And, one more thing. I have never called our prezs derogatory names. If I did, please find and post it. I did say tonight that Trump is stupid for using twitter. Anything else you want to talk about. I am here for you. Don’t stay up too late. It is against your principles; according to what you have posted on this forum, and razz me about how late I post.

I think I just lessoned you. :lol:

And, one more thing. You make fun of someone owning a gun when that is all you talk about here; your expertise, and all, and how many guns you own. Are you vigorously supporting and defending our country right now, or vigorously just being a troll that forgot about the ignore feature he wants to vigorously defend. OhMyGeez. I give you the award for being the biggest hoot on this forum. You are welcome. Take a bow wow, dog. :lol:

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
First of all, how can everyone serve? Who will take care of the children, and the home front? And, there are other ways to serve our country; as in volunteering at hospitals, schools, hospices, and food banks; which I have done all of them; not to mention all the stuff I donated when I recently moved. I find it funny that you want to talk about my marriages; you are ahead of me on that. And, I must correct you. Yes my second hub has military fam, but my birth fam has way more military history. As far as cognitive mental issues, you can see I have none. You just put that out there, to see what sticks. And, I already told you I was not in the military, but I am a mother, and that is a very tough job from the beginning. And, I see you have become unhinged with your cursing, and all; and you said I wasn’t a litltlelady. Maybe, super shoes will be running for you someday in his cause for 22toomany.

And, one more thing. I have never called our prezs derogatory names. If I did, please find and post it. I did say tonight that Trump is stupid for using twitter. Anything else you want to talk about. I am here for you. Don’t stay up too late. It is against your principles; according to what you have posted on this forum, and razz me about how late I post.

I think I just lessoned you. :lol:

And, one more thing. You make fun of someone owning a gun when that is all you talk about here; your expertise, and all, and how many guns you own. Are you vigorously supporting and defending our country right now, or vigorously just being a troll that forgot about the ignore feature he wants to vigorously defend. OhMyGeez. I give you the award for being the biggest hoot on this forum. You are welcome. Take a bow wow, dog. :lol:

Ok edit queen, You couldn't lesson your own kids to take care of themselves, and you think you can lesson me. LOL. I've been on my own for 41 years.
And I'm quite sure that my mother didn't raise any of her grandchildren.
My father served over 20 years as a single dad, as children my older sister and I would go to his father's home or one of my many great aunt's or great uncle's homes when my dad was not at home. So yea, it easily can be done, Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, Coasties and Marines do it all the time. And certainly many folks serve in the Armed Services and never leave Stateside.
Your posting history easily proves that you have mental issues. You were banned and like the other trolls you just sign up with another screen name and start again.
Why would someone want to be somewhere when they have been told to leave unless they have cognitive mental issues..
And if you think that you could get me to become unhinged, is ####ing laughable.
And no, your not a lady at all, and with what is in the post I quoted here you yet prove it again with saying, I will commit suicide and your husband will run in my name.
You really have mental issues, you need to seek help.

And yes, I support and Serve this Country all the time. More than you will ever know. And it's not by giving old clothes to AmVets.

I just let my only child enlist in the Marine Corps. That's more than you could ever do right there.

I will never reply to your stupid KooKoo hypocritical delusional ramblings again.

Go seek help at Suburban Hospital. It's over in South Potomac.

Final Lesson Over.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Ok edit queen, You couldn't lesson your own kids to take care of themselves, and you think you can lesson me. LOL. I've been on my own for 41 years.
And I'm quite sure that my mother didn't raise any of her grandchildren.
My father served over 20 years as a single dad, as children my older sister and I would go to his father's home or one of my many great aunt's or great uncle's homes when my dad was not at home. So yea, it easily can be done, Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, Coasties and Marines do it all the time. And certainly many folks serve in the Armed Services and never leave Stateside.
Your posting history easily proves that you have mental issues. You were banned and like the other trolls you just sign up with another screen name and start again.
Why would someone want to be somewhere when they have been told to leave unless they have cognitive mental issues..
And if you think that you could get me to become unhinged, is ####ing laughable.
And no, your not a lady at all, and with what is in the post I quoted here you yet prove it again with saying, I will commit suicide and your husband will run in my name.
You really have mental issues, you need to seek help.

And yes, I support and Serve this Country all the time. More than you will ever know. And it's not by giving old clothes to AmVets.

I just let my only child enlist in the Marine Corps. That's more than you could ever do right there.

I will never reply to your stupid KooKoo hypocritical delusional ramblings again.

Go seek help at Suburban Hospital. It's over in South Potomac.

Final Lesson Over.

Ok. Thank you. Why do you boo hoo so much? My dot was diagnosed with MS after her first child, and my son became addicted to pain pills because of surgery. You have made fun of them both. Do you equate yourself to Jesus Christ, and your holier than thou bs? That is the only explanation I can come up with to describe you. Oh, and my hub is the man. I am the lucky one. And, we are not raising our grandtots. Hub and I are helping to babysit so they do not have to go to daycare. We are so blessed to be part of the day to day growing up of it all. Emerson is my Megan and Luke is my Ryan. My heart bursts every day with joy.

Just want to say that I am not the one with issues. I wish you the best in life, and look forward to never hearing from you again. Take care. Robin.

And, as far as my banning when I was mamatutu, even you, in your one sided brain, can see how that happened. I am still here, despite you, and all your fellow hypocrites aka hen house.

And, what is wrong with editing?

Last edited:

Sapidus

And everyone else, too.

Source? Who’s hiring him?
Source? The most recent poll I could find was last June showing him at 46%.

Do you HAVE a source showing him at <20% in his district , or are you making crap up again?

You can repeat that propaganda all you want but the Tax cuts are not distributed evenly and expire for lower earners before they do for higher earners and corporations.

He doesn’t quit until January. I guarantee he will go into the private sector for a company he secured cuts for.

Have you learned nothing about Washington in all these years?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
EVERYONE got a TAX Cut

NOT Paul Ryan's or the fault of Republicans ..... if a few Democrats had stepped up and voted the cuts would have been permanent

Geez Gurps! You can't expect Democrats to do something for the country that doesn't give them a kickback, political fodder or votes. :rolleyes:

This_person

You can repeat that propaganda all you want but the Tax cuts are not distributed evenly and expire for lower earners before they do for higher earners and corporations.

So, did essentially everyone get tax cuts or not? There’s a huge difference between when they expire and whether they got them. It’s the difference between being honest and dishonest.

He doesn’t quit until January. I guarantee he will go into the private sector for a company he secured cuts for.

Have you learned nothing about Washington in all these years?

So, you have no sources?

Last edited:

Sapidus

So, did essentially everyone get tax cuts or not? There’s a huge difference between when they expire and whether they got them. It’s the difference between being honest and dishonest.

So, you have no sources?

I said wait till January when he will go work for a company he gave a tax cut to.

I don’t know why you think someone would announce a new job more than 6 months before leaving an old one but I guess having never been employed you wouldn’t know how that works.

The tax cuts were overwhelming of benefit to higher earners and business’s with the few lower earners get expiring while the others don’t.

That’s what I have said all along. And what anyone who reads a paper knows

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I said wait till January when he will go work for a company he gave a tax cut to.

I don’t know why you think someone would announce a new job more than 6 months before leaving an old one but I guess having never been employed you wouldn’t know how that works.

The tax cuts were overwhelming of benefit to higher earners and business’s with the few lower earners get expiring while the others don’t.

Politicians always announce far in advance of an election that they won't be running again. Always. To give their party plenty of time to organize support for a new candidate. Are you really as stupid as you post???.

And the tax cuts have benefited most Americans in a big way. Too bad you were not one of them.

Sapidus

Politicians always announce far in advance of an election that they won't be running again. Always. To give their party plenty of time to organize support for a new candidate. Are you really as stupid as you post???.

And the tax cuts have benefited most Americans in a big way. Too bad you were not one of them.

Yep. Can you read? I said he won’t announce his new job 6 months in advance

Again just because you say it doesn’t make it true liar

This_person

So, did everyone essentially get a cut or not?