Bye, Paulie boy!

This_person

God you are a sad pathetic little man to drag out those tired lies.

Do the Republicans have a majority in the house and Senate?

Republicans control the House. Republicans control the agenda, but do not have a voting majority in the Senate. An independent who ran as a Republican is in the White House.

The third branch of government is the Judiciary, and no one has a lock on it.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
God you are a sad pathetic little man to drag out those tired lies.

Do the Republicans have a majority in the house and Senate?

Obtuse to the Nth Degree ... or a stupid ####

The is NO Party unity ...

Control vs Majority

con·trol

the power to influence or direct people's behavior or the course of events.
"the whole operation is under the control of a production manager"
synonyms: jurisdiction, sway, power, authority, command, dominance, government, mastery, leadership, rule, sovereignty, supremacy, ascendancy; More

ma·jor·i·ty

c : the greater quantity or share

Republicans control the House. Republicans control the agenda, but do not have a voting majority in the Senate. An independent who ran as a Republican is in the White House.

The third branch of government is the Judiciary, and no one has a lock on it.

there is NO Party UNITY ... many have been opposed to Trump

Sapidus

Obtuse to the Nth Degree ... or a stupid ####

The is NO Party unity ...

Control vs Majority

con·trol

the power to influence or direct people's behavior or the course of events.
"the whole operation is under the control of a production manager"
synonyms: jurisdiction, sway, power, authority, command, dominance, government, mastery, leadership, rule, sovereignty, supremacy, ascendancy; More

ma·jor·i·ty

c : the greater quantity or share

there is NO Party UNITY ... many have been opposed to Trump

Bull.

Trump is inept and can’t negotiate or govern to save his life even having the majority

somdwatch

Mr. Ryan is by far the most prominent figure fleeing Congress in a long season of Republican retirements. More than three dozen House Republicans are leaving the chamber to retire or seek other offices, including a number who have voiced concern about the 2018 elections and intense dissatisfaction with the state of Washington under Mr. Trump. Several others have resigned in personal scandals.

The exodus has further endangered Republicans’ already tenuous hold on Congress, creating open seats in states like New Jersey and California that Republicans will struggle to hold. Republicans acknowledged on Wednesday morning that Mr. Ryan’s seat will be far more vulnerable without the speaker on the ballot.

and one more just announced

As if on cue, Representative Dennis Ross, Republican of Florida, announced his retirement an hour after Mr. Ryan.
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/11/us/politics/paul-ryan-speaker.html

Did it ever occur to you that they might be weary of fighting Lunatics, Bat Crap Crazy idiots on the left? When only one side is reasonable, why keep doing the same thing over. That's the definition of crazy!

You liberals are just like the former Soviet Union. Two Steps forward, with Progressive policies. Get slapped back 1 step when those are reversed. It worked for the Soviets, for a while. Are you ready to take this country down that path to bankruptcy?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So to recap, the whole Republican Party is dismantling because none of them want to be associated with the President We the People elected.

Maybe we can get Daddy to run as a Democrat next time. :smile:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
So to recap, the whole Republican Party is dismantling because none of them want to be associated with the President We the People elected.

They'd swear he was the best thing since Mint Chip Ice Cream if that happened.

Sapidus

Let's n to forget when Paul Ryan said :

Perhaps he wants out while the getting is good:

Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif): "There’s two people I think Putin pays: Rohrabacher and Trump."
(Laughter heard)
Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif): "I swear to God."
Paul Ryan (R-Wis): "No leaks. . . . This is how we know we’re a real family here."

Paul Ryan( R-Wis) "What's said in the family stays in the family."

http://apps.washingtonpost.com/g/do...-among-gop-leaders-obtained-by-the-post/2437/

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Let's n to forget when Paul Ryan said :

Perhaps he wants out while the getting is good:

Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif): "There’s two people I think Putin pays: Rohrabacher and Trump."
(Laughter heard)
Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif): "I swear to God."
Paul Ryan (R-Wis): "No leaks. . . . This is how we know we’re a real family here."

Paul Ryan( R-Wis) "What's said in the family stays in the family."

http://apps.washingtonpost.com/g/do...-among-gop-leaders-obtained-by-the-post/2437/

:yawn:

:yay: The way I see it, the republican party boxed themselves in when they decided to join the bandwagon to push him out of the sandbox thinking it would only be a short time until he was out and Pence was in charge. The were right there alongside the dems screaming and pushing rather than rolling their sleeves up and getting to work on the ACA, immigration, budget, etc. because they knew if they got stuff done it would be seen as a win for Trump. Look at the holdouts, McCain I'm speaking to you, that made sure he was juuuuuust shy enough of votes to get anything done. Flash forward.... the mess they are in now. They won't lose seats in the upcoming election because of Trump but rather because they had the curtain pulled back on them and the American people see them for what they are and we want them gone.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Help me understand...

He decides not to run again and this is a bad thing. On the other hand, people call for term limits. I don't get it.

Hijinx

I like to think if Ryan leaves we will get a real leader-----------------but I doubt it.
I only wish McConnell were leaving too.

I agree with Kwillia 100%, If the Republicans lose in 2018, They did it to themselves, and there is no excuse for it.
The voting Republican public could not have been more plain., when they elected Trump.

And the republicans in the Congress completely ignored us.

PJay

Sapidus

He got the tax cuts for the rich and corporations. He realizes that’s the best he is gonna do at this point ( no healthcare overhaul and no social security vote) and that now one of those big business will employ him.

His approval in his district is below 20%

Not to mention he doesn’t want to get dragged down by Trumps ineptitude.

Hijinx

He got the tax cuts for the rich and corporations. He realizes that’s the best he is gonna do at this point ( no healthcare overhaul and no social security vote) and that now one of those big business will employ him.

Not to mention he doesn’t want to get dragged down by Trumps ineptitude.

His own ineptitude and lack of loyalty.

This_person

He got the tax cuts for the rich and corporations.

And everyone else, too.

He realizes that’s the best he is gonna do at this point ( no healthcare overhaul and no social security vote) and that now one of those big business will employ him.

Source? Who’s hiring him?

Source? The most recent poll I could find was last June showing him at 46%.

Do you HAVE a source showing him at <20% in his district , or are you making crap up again?

littlelady

God bless the USA

i have to say that you calling Trump daddy is creepy. And, it shows you have no respect for him as prez. Just sayin’. But, again, I am not surprised. I have been here long enough to know how it works here. Just sayin’, again.

black dog

Free America
i have to say that you calling Trump daddy is creepy. And, it shows you have no respect for him as prez. Just sayin’. But, again, I am not surprised. I have been here long enough to know how it works here. Just sayin’, again.

من آن را گنگ گنگ، نه من.
شما فراموش کرده اید نقطه و مشکلات او را ذکر کنید و این پسر فوق العاده بیمه درمانی ندارد