Ahhhh Florida!
especially when they jump like this....:yahoo:

Attachments

• Cinni 3 ft.JPG
    Cinni 3 ft.JPG
    24.5 KB · Views: 161

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Great pic...cute pony...Devine rode a pony today too..did you teach Devine her eq?

devine already had the skills... BTW this is not supposed to be an equitation picture:whistle: Look at the pony - not the rider... But SEE I can do more than walk trot:lmao:.

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
That is Dutch? He has come a long way in a short period of time. :yahoo:

Sadie the Florida pony trainer. :howdy:

BeenSpur'd

I love her wild,wild hair
I had to look at the picture again and it is you Sadie Lady :howdy: I was just looking at the horse..........

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
yay ponies!!!! he's really cute. so what do you mean by million dollar pony??

The neighbor wants 15K for her. I guess she has good blood lines. She said it cost $4K to breed to the sire. Beats me, I know very little about QH bloodlines. I said million dollar pony because mine will be 1/2 price in comparison.:lmao:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
oh my that is quite a price on the pony. and dang, 4k to breed to a horse? he must be busy...

Or maybe he is not too busy so he has to raise his price so he can earn his keep. It is not my pony to sell so I didn't look into any of her claims to see how accurate they are.

fredsaid2

Or maybe he is not too busy so he has to raise his price so he can earn his keep. It is not my pony to sell so I didn't look into any of her claims to see how accurate they are.

That's an amazing price. Popeye K's fee is only $2500. So by comparison you could get the Showhunter of the Year for a bargin basement price! Maybe she meant all the money she's spent to get the foal on the ground.

Either way, he's cute. :smile:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
That's an amazing price. Popeye K's fee is only $2500. So by comparison you could get the Showhunter of the Year for a bargin basement price! Maybe she meant all the money she's spent to get the foal on the ground.

Either way, he's cute. :smile:

Could be...I have never paid for a breeding, but I thought that was very high. Now I am going to have to ask her.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
long time no hear!!! tell me how the mare is bred & i'll tell you how well she's bred for QH standards.

How the heck are you? I have 3 quarter ponies....do you need any? None are actually mine, but I would like them to find new homes.:lmao:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
How the heck are you? I have 3 quarter ponies....do you need any? None are actually mine, but I would like them to find new homes.:lmao:

I will find out the bloodlines and maybe you guys can inform me of the "truth" ! I found out that Van Gough is an Appaloosa!!! He looks like a quarter pony to me. ? Ignorance is bliss.