C-19 is Racist

Auntie Biache'

I was listening to a commentary on NPR (don't shoot me, I was surfing), and there was a guy talking about how he is being treated differently because he's black, and he can't keep his barber shop open. Ding. Yesterday, all the talking heads are now telling us that C-19 is spreading faster, more deadly, in communities of color, more blacks are not able to stay home because they have bills to pay (us white people don't have bills, see), so there exposed more. This morning, I see the Mayor Lori Lightfoot (Chicago) telling us she practices such good hygiene, that washing her hair in her shower is not enough, and that because she is the public eye, she MUST go to her hairdresser.

Well, looks like, once again, the blacks are going to play the victim, to get more help than anyone else.

Go ahead. Hate me. I don't give a rats ass.

herb749

I thought of that a couple of days ago. Then of course they started popping up on the news. How is this affecting their people, etc.

I'm still waiting on the racist call about being treated.

BernieP

Resident PIA
I thought of that a couple of days ago. Then of course they started popping up on the news. How is this affecting their people, etc.

I'm still waiting on the racist call about being treated.
Fauci has stated that AA population will be hit harder because of underlying medical conditions.
Of course, it's Trump's fault, he's the big racist.

Another interesting comment that explains a lot. Someone was commenting on NYC and the subway system still getting heavy use, not possible to practice social distancing.

Geez, is that maybe why NY is getting hit hard.
Who are all these people still using the subway?

herb749

Fauci has stated that AA population will be hit harder because of underlying medical conditions.
Of course, it's Trump's fault, he's the big racist.

Another interesting comment that explains a lot. Someone was commenting on NYC and the subway system still getting heavy use, not possible to practice social distancing.

Geez, is that maybe why NY is getting hit hard.
Who are all these people still using the subway?

I was told they were all essential workers. Yeah, right.

Hijinx

Did anyone miss out on seeing the picture of the crowd on the docks buying seafood that was taken in Washington DC?
Perhaps that is the reason more blacks are getting the virus.
Or maybe you missed the crowd of ATV's taking over the Washington streets, when they are supposed to be staying home.

Auntie Biache'

Did anyone miss out on seeing the picture of the crowd on the docks buying seafood that was taken in Washington DC?
Or maybe you missed the crowd of ATV's taking over the Washington streets, when they are supposed to be staying home.
I didn't see them, but I'm certainly not surprised. Rules don't apply to the entitlement class.

stgislander

PREMO Member
I was talking to a local waterman Monday and he's very concerned about DC closing the fish market.

WingsOfGold

Here's a video...

Son of a bitch, won't someone tell Moms Mabley she needs to go there???

maxinewaters.jpg

WingsOfGold

I was talking to a local waterman Monday and he's very concerned about DC closing the fish market.
Doubt that would be a factor, crabs and whatever has been in short numbers for at least 2 decades. Plenty of retail places will be able to take them.