C-a-p-s, Caps Caps Caps

atrusomder

Isaiah 55:8-9
Tickets wanted- looking locally before going online.
no preference in seating or price.

If you're a season ticket holder and won't be attending a game please let me know how much you want for two, possibly three tickets.

TIA :buddies:

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
They had a rather difficult night last night, according to my wife the Caps fan. They've had a few of them lately. A shame, too (if you're a Caps fan), since they were doing so well.

Hank

my war
Defense looks better the past couple of games but now our offense suck balls.... The passing last night was embarrassing!

Baz

This. ------------------>
Have you seen some of the scores of the Caps' previous games this season?

Yes, but I don't automatically blame the goalies for high scores. A good goalie can get lit up due to bad team defense, terrible turnovers, breakaways, etc.

Crewdawg141

IYAMYAS!!!!!
Yes, but I don't automatically blame the goalies for high scores. A good goalie can get lit up due to bad team defense, terrible turnovers, breakaways, etc.

Just my personal observation, the WHOLE team has been making numerous errors that have contributed to their current woes. There is a lot of bad passes, poor defense, and a serious lack of shooting that collectively harming this teams chance for success.

Baz

This. ------------------>
Just my personal observation, the WHOLE team has been making numerous errors that have contributed to their current woes. There is a lot of bad passes, poor defense, and a serious lack of shooting that collectively harming this teams chance for success.

That'll definitely do it. Plenty of blame to go around when a team gets stuck in a rut.

Crewdawg141

IYAMYAS!!!!!
That'll definitely do it. Plenty of blame to go around when a team gets stuck in a rut.

Yes, and unfortunately Bruce B. was fired for something that appears to be a massive train wreck! I hope that Hunter can turn this around but I think that this is falling into the standard DC sport jinx, we have ample talent but nothing else.

Sweet 16

^^8^^

This sums it up beautifully. I thought they would at least muster some effort and bring their A game against the Pens, as they have in the past. It looked like just another game. :ohwell: A team this talented couldn't have just suddenly lost their ability to play hockey (as a team or individually). There is something else going on.

Hank

my war
Hamrlik is a -10...keep that bum benched!!!! .....and Wideman better step it up before he joins him on the bench....

Crewdawg141

IYAMYAS!!!!!
This sums it up beautifully. I thought they would at least muster some effort and bring their A game against the Pens, as they have in the past. It looked like just another game. :ohwell: A team this talented couldn't have just suddenly lost their ability to play hockey (as a team or individually). There is something else going on.

You mean something other than Ovie having a new Russian hottie ruling his roost and distracting him from his job as Captain of the Caps?

Last edited: