C & Hoover

T

toppick08

Hey, it 'aint a party until the cops show up right? :lol: Too bad he could not have stayed. :ohwell:

BTW - I have a pic of the Jesus tree at home, I think I deleted off the CrackBerry. His face was kind of 'effed up the next morning, today, it is completely gone. :bawl: Poor Jesus tree...

:killingme

yankee44

Damn!!!!! I wish we would have come. We hardly had any trick or treaters.

Sounds like a great time...:otter:

Attachments

• Jesus Log.jpg
    Jesus Log.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 45

dn0121

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 4.01; Windows CE; PPC; 240x320))

I'll tell her she is the "bomb-diggity." we got wii fit 2nite so she is having fun on that now making hereslf more "bomb-diggity."

Last edited:
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 4.01; Windows CE; PPC; 240x320))

I'll tell her she is the "bomb-diggity." we got wii fit 2nite so she is having fun on that now making hereslf more "bomb-diggity."

New WiiFit Girl doing the Hula Hoop in her undies??? Bet you can't get that on video, but if you do I can help you get it posted - just send it to me, I have your back. :huggy:

I still think we shoulda sold him on ebay....

Me thinks you were right. :ohwell:

But shipping would have been a biatch, that 'effer was HEAVY :killingme

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

RIP Jesus Tree.

The pic Dan took of your fire and posted on here. I stole it and its now my desktop as I am not cool enough to have a fire place this is now my fireplace.:killingme

:lol:
I have a pic of a little fire on my cell phone background so that any time I'm cold this winter I can just whip that out and picture myself next to the warm fire :lmao:

Hoover

:lol:
I have a pic of a little fire on my cell phone background so that any time I'm cold this winter I can just whip that out and picture myself next to the warm fire :lmao:

You all are warped!!!!Saturday, I will take pics of the fireplaces at work and email them to you so you can have a choice of a wood burning fireplace, gas, electric and pellet.

You all are warped!!!!Saturday, I will take pics of the fireplaces at work and email them to you so you can have a choice of a wood burning fireplace, gas, electric and pellet.

If you send them a picture of a pellet stove, make sure you send them a picture of some pellets so they can use it. :huggy:

A gas stove, :geek:

For a wood stove, look for the Jesus Log...