C & Hoover

ocean733

Have fun tonight :howdy:

Scott is on his way to Waldorf right now to pick up the kids and bring them here for Trick or Treat.

Have one for me!:buddies:

I wanna see the pics!!!

dn0121

here's the fire

Attachments

• fire.jpg
    fire.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 64

4d2008

Had a great time with all of you last night. The food was GREAT the fire was perfect. The kids will probably never be happy about santa EVER again. (my bad).:buddies:

4d2008

:lmao: Yeah, that was a little strange....
Im Santa's evil twin, He is always looking for the nice kids. Im only out for the Naughty women in my lap.

Freaking ped. Ive tried to have my brother put in jail for a while.:killingme

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Sorry we didn't make it. Not in my best interest to be out in the cold much yet. Thank for your invite, however. :huggy: Sounds like a good time was had by all.

Had a great time with all of you last night. The food was GREAT the fire was perfect. The kids will probably never be happy about santa EVER again. (my bad).:buddies:

:roflmao: That getup was awesome!

Nice to meet a few new faces, and visit with the known faces.

Sorry you didn't make it Ocean.

Thanks for everything GW - moving a bit sllloooowwww, Hoover has a headache :lol:, But Toppick found his truck! :yay:

It was a good night and we have to do it again.

Sorry we didn't make it. Not in my best interest to be out in the cold much yet. Thank for your invite, however. :huggy: Sounds like a good time was had by all.

It was a nice, quiet, relaxing evening talking around a great fire, occasionally getting up for drink and food.

Missed you guys; :huggy: