C O C K A T E I L ' S

MorganLover

Ok so i am getting bashed for calling a bird that type of bird it is and the forum is blipping out my first four letters as you can see it is what it is. I actually got an karma that said "You are a quick one aren't you" or something like that. and someone said on the thread that you can't use the work D@@# on the fourms are people for real that they actually think that me or the person that is trying to find home for 10 tiels was being CRUDE or am i just young and stupid? I tried to educate them a little about them and sent them a picture of my baby Adia (she is a pied tiel) to tell these few that it is nothing crude or sexual or anything like that. i am sorry if i think it is wierd that people don't know what Tiels are and that their beginning four letters are what they are, but come on. Am i alone here? maybe i am so sorry for complaining but i had too. :popcorn:

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MorganLover said:
Ok so i am getting bashed for calling a bird that type of bird it is and the forum is blipping out my first four letters as you can see it is what it is. I actually got an karma that said i am a quick one are i or something like that. and someone said on the thread that you can't use the work D@@# on the fourms are people for real that they actually think that me or the person that is trying to find home for 10 tiels was being CRUDE or am i just young and stupid? I tried to educate them a little about them and sent them a picture of my baby Adia (she is a pied tiel) to tell these few that it is nothing crude or sexual or anything like that. i am sorry if i think it is wierd that people don't know what Tiels are and that their beginning four letters are what they are, but come on. Am i alone here? maybe i am so sorry for complaining but i had too. :popcorn:

When I post Bruce ####burn lyrics in "Long Time No Hear",
I have to spell out B r u c e C o c k b u r n !
even though it's pronounced Co-Burn !

Automated Censor is not too bright !

Last edited:

MorganLover

Fireburn all you have to do it hit reply with quote at the bottom of the section you want to reply with the quote too. so at the bottom of this message you'll see 3 things you can do to this particular response (it is at the bottom right before the next response to the right hand side.)

MorganLover

missperky said:
cockateils :shrug:

they are a breed of bird here is mine her name is adia

Attachments

• adia 2.JPG
    adia 2.JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 94
  • adia close up.JPG
    adia close up.JPG
    43.2 KB · Views: 87

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Fine. I'll change it. :rolleyes:

Now what am I going to do for amusement besides watch the frustration as people try to talk about their birds or folk/jazz artists? :rolleyes:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
vraiblonde said:
Fine. I'll change it. :rolleyes:

Now what am I going to do for amusement besides watch the frustration as people try to talk about their birds or folk/jazz artists? :rolleyes:

no please do not change any thing. Then people will be useing language that is vulgar and offensive :lalala:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Dougstermd said:
That tid not work:rolleyes:
That's because the censorship feature isn't human. It cannot distinguish between word meanings or context.

But you can now say "cockatiel" and "cocky" and, yes, even "Cockdiesel". That's going to have to be good enough.

M

missperky

Dougstermd said:
before i fired my rifle I used the lever to #### it.

Before I fired my rifle I used the level to cock it.

What's the problem. :lmao: