CA Gov: Keep your mask on between bites of food

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm not making that up, and they even put a nice little graphic so the residents of CA will be able to understand.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Geared towards families going out to eat. Keep those around you healthy.

And the instant they all walk outside the masks come off as they all pile in into the family ride. These families live together. How on earth is masking between bites at a restaurant supposed to be required more than a dinner at home, maskless?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
🤣

as soon as you TOUCH your mask you are supposed to immediately sanitize your hands

that will tatse great with finger food

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Gavin Newsom Edges Ahead in the Country's Dumbest Governor Competition

One of the primary reasons that masking is controversial is because people don’t know how to use then. Apparently, this lack of knowledge goes straight up to the governor’s office in California. As a former healthcare worker trained on how to don and doff personal protective equipment (PPE) properly, this is painfully stupid.

First, let’s look at the World Health Organization’s recommendations on how to manage a mask appropriately:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
You could save a shiat ton of money on napkins, though. #brightside #unintentionalbenefit

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
"Do not reuse single use masks"

LMFAO!!! I'm still using the same two I started carting around in my pickup with me since about May. They look nice...brown grunge on the light blue.

Reactions: BOP

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
"Do not reuse single use masks"

LMFAO!!! I'm still using the same two I started carting around in my pickup with me since about May. They look nice...brown grunge on the light blue.

Yep .... I've been using the same one since June

BOP

Me three, except I've been using the N95 since March. I bring it home, spray it with anti-China virus (Lysol spray) and hang it to dry.

CRHS89

Geared towards families going out to eat. Keep those around you healthy.

And the instant they all walk outside the masks come off as they all pile in into the family ride. These families live together. How on earth is masking between bites at a restaurant supposed to be required more than a dinner at home, maskless?
The next thing in California probably WILL be wearing a mask at home.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
And voted for Newsom, so we're not talking about the brightest bulbs in the pack.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Is this part of the mask mandate? Looking at the CA website it doesn't address this specifically. It only states:

There are times when it’s okay to take your mask off when you’re away from home, such as:
  • When eating or drinking